E-Z Rollers - Retro

12 Replies, 3542 Views

Fuck I love this tune.
Had it on in my car yesterday on the way home from work.
So loud, driving a tad too fast.
When I got home I was in a better mood than I have been for ages.

I love that little moving shadow period between say 1996 and 1998, Flytronix, EZ / JMJ + Richie, Aquasky, Omni etc
Beautiful music.
How fucking strange, I woke up with this in my head this morning. We might not be the same person, but there's some strange ... and worrying link going on!!

Great great tune. Great era from MS most definately. Montana, The Storm, In Too Deep, Dave Wallace stuff etc.
I have this 12 but its the same tune on both sides, so i dunno if i have subtropic or retro, any audio lads?
Isn't it the one with the american speech in the intro?
I love subtropic such a roller Smile
Freaky wilsh.

'.....in the process they have been the true renegades, and the true rebels always walk alone anyway'

That sample shouldnt work, but it does.
Then that aching saxaphone melody steams in.
I swear it was this tune, or another mellow Shadow tune that was the theme to Toca Touring Cars 2 on the PS1.
Ah the mid/late 90's memories.
Was that one, or the flipside in Toca. Remember playing it at the Motorshow before it was released, made sure that tune was played as loud as poss Grin
Thinking about Moving Shadow makes me sad now.
Remember Source Direct & Photek on the Wipeout 2097 soundtrack too.
D&B and games go very well together.

Shadow also did that Rollcage game soundtrack
pretty sure there was a different track on the other side

big up wilsh for bringing up dave wallace

i have a couple of his 12's on MS, and they are beautioful pieces of music.

ps, law, i am sure the brass is a trumpet with and not a sax. but hey, i am not a musical instrument guru.

need to get macc on the case

french horn creaux...where are you?

peace
I only said saxaphone because they had a live one on the track.

http://www.discogs.com/release/32959
i am only being an areshole!

lolz

no need for discog links you fucking little truth monkey!

lol

peace
lol @ truth monkey
Movng shadow 96-98 Lovesmilie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW:OMNI RETRO LP (OmniR001) Euphony 0 1,376 20th December 2020, 08:52
Last Post: Euphony
  MIX E-Z Rollers -Tough At The Top (FL Ambient Light Mix) Muttley 0 1,501 9th July 2018, 18:11
Last Post: Muttley
  MIX SCIENTIFIC WAX RETRO 2017 MIX by MONESH Sunset 12 10,836 19th January 2017, 21:46
Last Post: Sunset
  RELEASE OUT NOW: FREE RELEASE - PAZTECH - OMNI RETRO 2 (Ohmni016) Euphony 1 2,831 20th December 2015, 11:58
Last Post: Statto
  OUT NOW: ST KAAZ - RETRO ACTIVE EP (Omni052) Euphony 2 2,531 20th April 2015, 16:50
Last Post: Statto