Create an account

[-]
Tags
ulrich schnauss

Thread Contributor: seanie mackulrich schnauss

wow. i had heard his songs here and there for the past few years & dug them, but i got a compilation of his work recently. amazing- monday-paracetemol is devastatingly good. on my own is another favorite...
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. URL

i beat his ass at pool once Wink
-said he might start making dnb again too! Smile

OwenPaulStory Wrote:i beat his ass at pool once Wink
-said he might start making dnb again too! Smile

is this a result of losing at pool? Hahaha
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. URL

seanie mack Wrote:wow. i had heard his songs here and there for the past few years & dug them, but i got a compilation of his work recently. amazing- monday-paracetemol is devastatingly good. on my own is another favorite...

his debut album is an essential mood enhancer.

Agreed on Monday Paracetamol... probably his strongest tune.

Ulrich is one of the best producers out there, so consistent it's unbelievable. I absolutely adore his music and love every single album he released...maybe some of the songs sound a bit cheesy & corny at times but I seriously don't give a fuck as they move me like nothing else really. Monday-Paracetamol is wonderful although you should check Clear Day from the same album - all I can say is, SWEEET MOTHER OF GOD Icon_eek

when did he make dnb?

he released some stuff as Ethereal 77 as far as I know...

but his electronica stuff is much much much better

cygn Wrote:when did he make dnb?

http://www.discogs.com/artist/View+To+The+Future

he also likes indie/shoegaze music and has split single with Pia Fraus - one side Pia Fraus track produced by Ulrich and another by Ulrich in Pia Fraus' production - http://www.discogs.com/release/1401048

Ulrich is also excellent live artist! saw him this spring and was magnificent. he had some dnb-ish tracks in his live set too and crowd really liked that, even if they were mostly indie-kids.

i only have his latest album, love it, as cram said a bit cheesy in places but i really don't give a shit. the dream-pop / shoegaze element really gets me, sounds like robin guthrie was in the studio on some tracks Lovesmilie

i'm gonna listen to it now, and seek out some of his older material.

I got a upcoming release by Seba of this artist...baad remix Grin

Much Love. K
The best is yet 2 come...

krazy Wrote:I got a upcoming release by Seba of this artist...baad remix Grin

Much Love. K

I bet. Lovesmilie

Concept81 Wrote:
krazy Wrote:I got a upcoming release by Seba of this artist...baad remix Grin

Much Love. K

I bet. Lovesmilie

i can see their sounds as totally compatible in many ways. very excited about that Hyper

wow!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Seba & Ulrich Schnauss - Snöflingor EP (Blu Mar Ten Music) DIB 1 47 10th November 2017, 19:15
Last Post: Spectraz
  XLR8R Podcast 280 - Ulrich Schnauss DIB 2 354 30th January 2013, 01:28
Last Post: NVious
  Ulrich Schnauss & ASC - 77 EP (Auxiliary) ASC 9 1,342 26th November 2012, 09:51
Last Post: ASC
  Ullrich Schnauss live SETI 4 380 16th May 2008, 08:34
Last Post: widzhit
  Ulrich Schnauss, Kirsty Hawkshaw + Outrage JACK 4 492 8th May 2008, 08:14
Last Post: widzhit

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016