Arsenal - wtf

14 Replies, 2235 Views

Hahaha Baffled

See you in the CocaCola league with West Ham next season Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Icon_yippee
gallas [Image: slap.gif]
Its such a strange situation. Its blindingly obvious to everyone what Arsenal needs EXCEPT to Wenger. He is SO stubborn that his 'play football' philosophy will overcome that he can't see what is missing. He loves all these youngsters and thinks that experience doesn't matter. YOU ARE SO WRONG WENGER!
He has been pissing me off for some seasons now and I'm reaching the stage where I think they may not be much more that he can do for us. I think we need to finish about 7th or something for him to realise that he needs to strengthen the squad with experienced players who don't just play one dimensional football. We won the league when we had people like Vieira and Petit who could battle in midfield and we had a mix of experience and youth at the back. He needs for us to compete. We will not challenge for anything without that.
And Gallas the fucking muppet. Just shut your mouth and play fucking football!
Rant over now. I feel much better.
But I do think we need to have a really shit finish this season for Wenger to realise that he needs to change his tactics.
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha
fuck off hades
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Neptune Wrote:fuck off hades

Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
it's perhaps a bit early to be writing Wenger off.

he makes the club alot of money.

all of the top 4 dropped points yesterday.

can't see villa lasting the pace as they've got too small a squad.
DUBPLATE (Retired)
hahaha @ neppers

spurs fans need a laugh at our nth london rivals every now and again.
unfortunately it is only every now and again!
dj hades Wrote:hahaha @ neppers

spurs fans need a laugh at our nth london rivals every now and again.
unfortunately it is only every now and again!

That doesn't stop the fact that you should still fuck off.

On a more serious note - I watched Arsenal at the emirates last night and was diappointed. They looked like a mid table team. No one seemed enthusiatsic except for Gael Clichy and Jack wiltshire when he came on.
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
wenger needs to wise up and grow some balls.

situation is not good No
Up the Wolves!!!
Neptune Wrote:I think we need to finish about 7th or something for him to realise that he needs to strengthen the squad with experienced players who don't just play one dimensional football.

that "something" being thrashed 8-2 at United Wink

in since then:

Mikel Arteta (29)
Yossi Benayoun (31)
Per Mertesacker (26)
Chu Young Park (26)
Andre Santos (28)
Benayoun went to Arsenal?! Missed that one...
aye, just on loan...

hell be injured most the season anyway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...against arsenal lament 7 1,603 29th August 2011, 20:21
Last Post: adist
  We've had the Spurs thread, now the Arsenal one. GWARN ARSENAL! Ben Kei 3 960 16th February 2011, 23:14
Last Post: dionysus
  Spurs 2 -1 Arsenal DJ ML 39 5,993 17th April 2010, 20:19
Last Post: beckett
  Arsenal and Nasri Gemmill Neptune 4 1,155 10th March 2010, 11:36
Last Post: subvert
  Thanks Arsenal DJFracture 1 621 21st January 2010, 03:51
Last Post: Macc