HADES FT MADCAP(UNCERTIFED GUEST MIX) LIVE 2NITE 10-12GMT KUNNINMINDZ.COM BOH

6 Replies, 1100 Views

hey guys and gals

this week i shall be playing a guest mix from the uncertified camp. special guest mix provided by the deck magician MADCAP.

those that know are fully aware of madcaps skills and selckio! those that dont...best get to know. this mixs is bound to feature some exclusive toons from the uncertified crew.

very much looking forward to this.

for my part, well, for some reason i am feeling to kinda play lots pf calibre tonight...so if u like his vibe, please lock in

anyhoo....back with the weekly session of dnb ..new current old and very old for 2 lovely hours from 10pm thru till the midnight hour on http://www.kunninmindz.com

hope you can lock

peace
im off to shave and wax my back, do my nails and set the curling iron to certain sensitive parts of my body . . .
do you have 2 threads floating about? Lol

peace, ill catch you next week bruvv Xyxthumbs
indeed i do u doorty bitch
slag
why have you posted two threads? Lol
couldnt be bothered to simply edit the first one.

lol

;-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Script (Moi) live 2nite 10-12gmt www.atomicvibes.com :) dj hades 1 2,810 27th July 2012, 07:19
Last Post: Statto
  The Centrifuge Radio Show - Guest mix from Space Cadets records Metal Malcolm 2 3,378 17th October 2011, 16:38
Last Post: Metal Malcolm
  [RADIO] The Centrifuge Radio Show Episode #56 - Guest mix from Eschaton Metal Malcolm 0 2,684 28th September 2011, 14:12
Last Post: Metal Malcolm
  Script(CIA/Footprints/Critical/Dispatch) Live 2nite 10-12GMT www.atomicvibes.com dj hades 1 3,154 15th September 2011, 21:27
Last Post: dj hades
  Script b2b DJ Crystl Live Tonight 10-12GMT www.atomicvibes.com dj hades 3 4,164 8th September 2011, 18:33
Last Post: dj hades