Wrong link anchor in notification emails?

10 Replies, 2384 Views

Hey, does anyone else have problems with being taken to the very last posting in a thread from the notification email?

I click on the provided link and sometimes it takes me to 5-6 posts before the actual last one (meaning I have to scroll all the way down) or even on the previous page (which is pretty annoying).

btw, this occurs regardless of wether I visited the thread just recently and read the post before the current one.

JEDIcrying Baffled
And while I'm at it: is there a way to make the cookie persistent? I get logged out about 10 times a day Icon_sad
cycom Wrote:And while I'm at it: is there a way to make the cookie persistent? I get logged out about 10 times a day Icon_sad

Hugs

works fine here though Smile
Not logged out here more often than any other site, in fact it's more stable here.

No idea what you mean about the notification email. I just click on the threads when I come to the site. Call me old skool if you like Teef
WiLSHY Wrote:Not logged out here more often than any other site, in fact it's more stable here.

No idea what you mean about the notification email. I just click on the threads when I come to the site. Call me old skool if you like Teef

Roll You don't receive notification emails? Or you don't click on the links in those?

Statto Wrote:works fine here though

Both issues?
dunno about the notification one since I have them turned off Smile
this is one EXCITING thread.

Hahaha
beckett Wrote:this is one EXCITING thread.

Hahaha

Hahaha
will chip my gripe in...i am logged in on the forum but at the forum homepage it still asks me to log in, only seems to happen in firefox...IE is ok, even when i log in it still doesn't work.
cycom Wrote:
beckett Wrote:this is one EXCITING thread.

Hahaha

Hahaha

Jeez, I had to click the link in my mail and scroll all the way down 5 or 6 posts to read THAT? Roll

Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  phishing emails fiasko 8 1,937 24th March 2011, 16:40
Last Post: fiasko
  Emails From Crazy People 8bits 26 5,541 21st January 2010, 13:52
Last Post: 8bits
  People who sign emails with the initial of their first name Sir Loris of Crowthorne 14 5,092 13th November 2009, 11:25
Last Post: cycom
  "J" at end of sentences in emails cycom 11 2,828 10th June 2009, 15:52
Last Post: seanie mack
  Star Wars Tech emails.... Ashes 11 2,489 5th June 2007, 14:24
Last Post: tyranny