[Pinecone Moonshine] Parallel :: The Yellow Room (and new exclusives)

58 Replies, 8693 Views

...early release info just for the subverts... some HUGE tunes from Parallel!! Wink

Pinecone Moonshine 007
Parallel :: The Yellow Room

[Image: trackPicYellowRoom.jpg]

A. Sharpening the Blade
B. Stuck in the Yellow Room
C. My Beautiful Destruction (Part 1)
D. My Beautiful Destruction (Part 2)

Stream Samples

Sharpening the Blade starts out Parallel's Yellow room with a high energy track backed with mellow pads and bright atmospherics colored like the end of summer. The tone starts to turn with Stuck in the Yellow Room. Still atmospheric with broken beats, it begins to become self reflective preparing the listener for My Beautiful Destruction. The distorted noise of Part 1 takes its time to build a path to the heaviest track of the EP. Part 2 uses intricate drum editing with a snarling bassline turning frustration and turmoil into a powerful drum and bass track to fill any club floor or to space out to in headphones. [http://www.myspace.com/parallel317]

Available at:
The Pinecone Moonshine Shop (enter coupon code SUBVERTS for 15% off)
And:
Digital-Tunes.net

All rights reserved. Tracks mastered by Macc.
[Image: subvert.jpg]

Find out about more/free releases: http://www.pineconemoonshine.com

-----------------------------------------------

Also we have added another exclusive available only by purchasing other releases...

Pinecone Moonshine Exclusive 002
Nic :: Three Related Tracks (and an Outro)

[Image: trackPicThreeRelatedTracks.jpg]

A. Amelia's Guitar
B. Molly's Playing Dumb
C. Mess
D. Mess (2140 Sample Rate Version)

Stream Samples

Three Related Tracks uses guitar samples processed into bowed instruments, ringing melodies, and a slew of industrial like effects. Layered on top are natural sounding drums with plenty of edits and change ups. Amelia's Guitar has heavier industrial tones where Mess is more melodic or symphonic. Molly's Playing Dumb drops the bpm to 150bpm with a rolling amen and a laid back feel. The final track processes and distorts the samples further into an lo-fi ambient excursion.

Available at:
The Pinecone Moonshine Shop (enter coupon code SUBVERTS for 15% off)

_
Big up all involved!! Cool
Falcon
cheers guys!

Smile
Oh my....Grin

Nice one guys.

Parallel has been doing some amazing tunes, and those exclusives look darn hot too
Cool

Chris
nabbed Twothumbs
Statto Wrote:nabbed Twothumbs

thanks! Smile
Falcon
Bump thanks guys.. big ups!
Bigups da Parallel!!
31|BASSDRIVE|FOKUZ|LEVITATED|OUTSIDER|VAMPIRE www.greenroomdnb.net
OH YES! Grin Been waiting for this one to come out. SOUNDS GREAT! Really tripped out stuff per usual via Pinecone Moonshine! Lovely release and fantastic tunes from the PARALLEL! Can't wait to rock this on a soundsystem! BIGUPS all involved for releasing these sounds! Grin
[Image: sign0092.gif] to everyone for the support and to Brandon!

I also really like the art for The Yellow Room. What a fascinating creature, the Mantis.
Yes Falcon

Shit.... forgot the name of the one I liked the best, doh!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
AWESOME release. DOPE tunes. big ups Brandon and the PCM crew.
Bump

thanks everybody for the kind words and support Smile
LighterLighterLighterLighterLighter
soundcloud.com/coyopa
ok now available on digital-tunes:
http://www.digital-tunes.net/labels/pinecone_moonshine

please consider supporting Wave

_
TVG Wrote:please consider supporting Wave

some good advice here Xyxthumbs
Whoa nah
Bump
nice tunes last night btw
Is there any other method of payment available? I am currently locked out/boycotting Paypal. Sad2

Dope tunes BTW. Grin
BIGGLES
greenleaf504 Wrote:Is there any other method of payment available? I am currently locked out/boycotting Paypal. Sad2

Dope tunes BTW. Grin

thanks!

digital-tunes takes credit card, but if you want to go through us directly, i'm open to suggestions Smile
delicious!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX Pinecone Moonshine anniversay mix and sale on bandcamp firefinga 0 2,917 17th March 2018, 12:48
Last Post: firefinga
  Pinecone Moonshine's 16th vinyl record with Martsman, Dissident, and Indidjinous TVG 13 10,157 24th December 2016, 20:46
Last Post: DIB
  Pinecone Moonshine 2016 Summary InfiniteSloth 10 7,430 23rd December 2016, 23:25
Last Post: TVG
  [Pinecone Moonshine 040] K-Chaos - Scene (160bpm Techno Dnb ft Eschaton) InfiniteSloth 7 6,020 13th February 2016, 22:54
Last Post: Shiva
  Pinecone Moonshine Vinyl 2015 with Phuture-T, Earl Grey, Martsman, TVG, and Snaper InfiniteSloth 17 10,487 24th January 2016, 21:41
Last Post: Statto