Deadly Chambers of Sound LP--hot or not?

95 Replies, 16482 Views

I heard the Paradox track off this LP the other night and was thinking I might pick it up. I've only heard that one track, though. Anyone have any thoughts on this one? It seems like a no-brainer with that lineup of artists, but it's a big chunk of cash to plunk down for something I've never heard before. Any feedback much appreciated!
it is extremely excellent

Twothumbs
also, do you need vinyl?

the Reinforced shop has the CD version for £10

http://cnb-host4.clickandbuild.com/cnb/s...nlinestore

and that comes with a CD-only Arcon 2 track and a 3rd mix CD by Storm
brilliant lp,even the Alpha Omega track........ Neutral
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
neutrons Xyxthumbs
Deadly LP!

BUY IT!
i got mine for a steal @ $50 canadian about 6 months after the release Xyxthumbs
one of the best compilations you can find. and yes, i paid about the same price esb did. it's worth every penny, though.
the paradox track on there is blinding too i may add
that album is pretty amazing ya know! the nucleus track on there is proper crack head business man! some seriously heavy tracks, the die one rocks too!

32(.
Lets make d+b special for 2009!
one of my favourite alpha oshega tunes!
photek and dj die tunes are class not forgeting seigi and g-force
yeah class stuff indeed.

so is your stuff there polska Xyxthumbs
There is no questioning the fact you need to own this mate. The Shinning down rmx, the seiji gforce tune...oooo shit. The randal anf flex tune is good. There is a mix cd by storm as well
HOT TO DEATH!!!
k:smet Wrote:I heard the Paradox track off this LP the other night and was thinking I might pick it up. I've only heard that one track, though. Anyone have any thoughts on this one? It seems like a no-brainer with that lineup of artists, but it's a big chunk of cash to plunk down for something I've never heard before. Any feedback much appreciated!

big chunk of cash?
i picked it up recently @ Sister Ray's i tihnk in Berwick Street for 15 quid Twisted
yeah most of it rocks. the Arcon II down tempo is ruff man.
first vinyl i ever bought... although after completely failing to mix illogical mesozoic into the sonar circle track witht the scary sample in it i decided id go and buy something a bit less challenging. wicked album though.... you will enjoy it.
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
Weird... I had a dream about finding this album last night... Baffled
there are pshycic frequencies stored on the vinyl that searches out subverts & brainwashes them into buying the lp,or at least forces them to seek it out..!

:P

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:there are pshycic frequencies stored on the vinyl that searches out subverts & brainwashes them into buying the lp,or at least forces them to seek it out..!

:P

Hahaha

But I already have a copy of it! For some reason, the copy I found in my dream was priced at £100. What on earth was going on in my brain last night? Neutral
well buy 2 copies,infact u can have my autographed copy for 100quid,now that's what I call a bargain!

Chuck D
That Sonar Circle tune is sooooo brillant!

One of my fave tunes...
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:well buy 2 copies,infact u can have my autographed copy for 100quid,now that's what I call a bargain!

Hahaha If it's all the same with you, I think I'll stick with the copy I already have!
Sleepdigging.
DJFracture Wrote:Sleepdigging.

It's not the first time, either Oops

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE 3-month Sound On Sound web subscription rondema 13 3,549 28th February 2011, 18:24
Last Post: rondema
  The Magical Mystery Chambers qµ:rec 3 1,291 22nd January 2010, 01:21
Last Post: SHIFT
  Chambers loses Olympic ban case buzzby 3 1,670 18th July 2008, 18:16
Last Post: MetaLX
  God I love Joe Chambers SO MUCH Macc 9 1,518 7th June 2008, 18:57
Last Post: ALPHA OMEGA
  Picard retreats to his chambers Patrick Stewart 12 2,661 20th February 2008, 14:56
Last Post: djfada