Tags
simonova kseniya

Thread Contributor: StattoKseniya Simonova

Applause

Icon_eek

Eek

Blimey

holy mother of pearl!

Great but.......Why are they judges crying?? Is that just a global agreement with these programs..
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com

davetrax Wrote:Great but.......Why are they judges crying?? Is that just a global agreement with these programs..

apparently the whole piece is about ukraine during world war II, hence the planes, and bombing etc.

beckett Wrote:
davetrax Wrote:Great but.......Why are they judges crying?? Is that just a global agreement with these programs..

apparently the whole piece is about ukraine during world war II, hence the planes, and bombing etc.

I got that mate, but why are they crying? its not like they have only just found out what happened through the media of sand..

Not as good as Tony Hart.

you can't forget when 25% of your nation dies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

anyway, is it really with a historical message ? isn't it about the death itself ?

pofik Wrote:you can't forget when 25% of your nation dies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Man, that puts it more in context!

politics aside, there's something thats a little too "clever" about sand art and the techniques that i just cant get into

i do appreciate her narrative style though

thats cool, better with the sound off tbh. i watched it with my own sound track

Xyxthumbs

davetrax Wrote:
beckett Wrote:

I got that mate, but why are they crying? its not like they have only just found out what happened through the media of sand..

Lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow....Kseniya Simonova...Sand Animation subvert 2 276 28th September 2009, 12:00
Last Post: antidote uk

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016