Derren Brown's Control The Nation

22 Replies, 7106 Views

Well, I'd been out on the piss and had 7 pints of Guinness admittedly.

Watched this, watched 'the film', admittedly felt something in my hands on my lap holding them down a bit, then I got up and went to check the Findus Cripsy Pancakes * that were in the oven.

Anyone?

* cheese
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
I'll leave that size error cos it's so funny Hahaha

Also Cripsy Pancakes Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Rofl

did fuck all for me. dumb program
on Ch4+1 now, might give it a go...

i remember trying one of those tapes where you do the balloon/bag of sand thing with your hands and that worked pretty well, so perhaps i'm quite susceptible/gullible and it might do something
ps knowing my luck it'll prob work a fucking treat, just before my house catches fire
summary; my first attempt to get up failed miserably which i found pretty mental/exciting, but then i just got up - as i did, i realised that the failure was simply due to me being a bit of a fat cunt sitting on a sofa
Hahaha
i fuckin love findus crispy pancakes steak and onion!! they cant be frozen from yer own fridge, straight from the cooler of the shop!!! druuunk food!
it made me punch myself in the face and spell darren wrong
Didn't work here.
But I suppose he did control the nation if everyone followed his instructions.
What was meant to happen?

I've learned one thing; Findus Crispy Pancakes still exist!
DJFracture Wrote:I've learned one thing; Findus Crispy Pancakes still exist!

I too thought they were extinct!
Is a Pop Tart considered a sweet Findus Crispy Pancake, or is FCP considered a savoury Pop Tart?

FCPs were first.
Let's be patently clear on one thing: Pop Tarts are shit.
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:
DJFracture Wrote:I've learned one thing; Findus Crispy Pancakes still exist!

I too thought they were extinct!

I single-handedly kept them in business.

Only a fan of the cheese ones though really... chixxen and bacon do but never been into the minced beef really. Except maybe with some brown sauce.
err..do the FCP's still have that lightly breadcrumbed external coating?

I also thought they were extict, but heard they were bringing them back due to the worlds' financial situation...you know..less people eating out and more people getting cheap frozen pizza's etc...

ps..has anyone seen any Findus french bread pizza's recently??????????????

peace
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Let's be patently clear on one thing: Pop Tarts are shit.
I can't stop gobbling them right now. It's nuts how many flavours they have in America. I bought 7 different types the other day. There were shelves full of them. I have a sweet tooth problem though.
jesus Icon_eek

...you lot need to stop lording it up in bistro's and get your arses down Asda/Iceland. They are truly the havens of (admittedly actually shite, but) classic food

The pancakes never left. The middle-classes did
ps @ Hades; Findus FBP's can be found in most Spars with deep chest freezers (not the upright ones)
man, i am far too "waitrose" to go to my local "spar"!!!!!

lol

peace
Hovver Wrote:you lot need to stop lording it up in bistro's

Lol Oops

Quote:get your arses down Asda/Iceland. They are truly the havens of (admittedly actually shite, but) classic food

I'm actually going back in on freezer food at the moment. Not sure I could handle Iceland, but the rediscovery of roots in Sainsbury's, Dalston appears to be doing the trick.

Quote:The pancakes never left. The middle-classes did

Some choice language there Maff!
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:
Hovver Wrote:you lot need to stop lording it up in bistro's

Lol Oops

Quote:get your arses down Asda/Iceland. They are truly the havens of (admittedly actually shite, but) classic food
I'm actually going back in on freezer food at the moment. Not sure I could handle Iceland, but the rediscovery of roots in Sainsbury's, Dalston appears to be doing the trick.

Quote:The pancakes never left. The middle-classes did
Some choice language there Maff!

Hahaha

in all honesty, Iceland (the shop, of course) is probably one of the grimmest, most soul-depleting environments i've ever encountered... i wouldn't blame anyone for steering clear. Obese mums and dads, swearing at and leathering their even more obese kids, then giving in at the final moment and chucking a 24 pack of Space Raiders in the trolley and a fuck off bag of Haribo to stop them screaming/kicking me.

Truth be told, it's no wonder every time i go there i leave with 8 cans of Export
ps err....'Derren Brown', just to stay on topic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photek - One Nation Matt 17 6,966 30th December 2017, 22:28
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  40 Years of the Brown Sisters MetaLX 1 2,717 12th April 2015, 07:48
Last Post: Statto
  Reverend Brown markgabba 1 2,367 23rd February 2011, 15:05
Last Post: markgabba
  Gordon Brown Resigns... NoodeL 18 7,345 19th May 2010, 07:33
Last Post: Euphony
  Derren Brown's live lottery draw on C4 Ornette 25 4,456 12th September 2009, 22:36
Last Post: Macc