i love saturdays because

13 Replies, 1468 Views

I take the kids down my local skate park and bust out some jumps on the king blackfoot Grin

[Image: header_1.jpg]
dsp Wrote:I take the kids down my local skate park and bust out some jumps on the king blackfoot Grin

Grin

Skate parts are great in fairness.

There was none in Limerick for years and now that there is one (finally) it's always a hive of activity and keeps the lil nippers busy and out of trouble (well... relatively!)

nice to see the young and the old mixin' there aswell - ya know the seasoned pro skate-boarders teachin' their tricks and all that.

Been a few gigs put on there - recently there was a graffiti competition with alot of the leading graff artists from around Europe involved and there were DJ's playing and breakdancers performing all while millions of kids wheeled around in the park ! Hahaha
Bit mad, but it was the good kind of craziness Grin

how's your skate part Leo ?
i like saturdays cuz, well........ i can go back to bed.
I love Saturdays because I get to go to work and hour earlier. Neutral

Teef
[Image: footy.gif]
I love mondays because I work every saturday.
Code Wrote:
dsp Wrote:I take the kids down my local skate park and bust out some jumps on the king blackfoot Grin

Grin

Skate parts are great in fairness.

There was none in Limerick for years and now that there is one (finally) it's always a hive of activity and keeps the lil nippers busy and out of trouble (well... relatively!)

nice to see the young and the old mixin' there aswell - ya know the seasoned pro skate-boarders teachin' their tricks and all that.

Been a few gigs put on there - recently there was a graffiti competition with alot of the leading graff artists from around Europe involved and there were DJ's playing and breakdancers performing all while millions of kids wheeled around in the park ! Hahaha
Bit mad, but it was the good kind of craziness Grin

how's your skate part Leo ?

I wish it where like that. The guys that are good are complete assholes, taking other peoples turns, and being assholes in general. Very rarely do I see someone who is good that is nice. Abuse

My group is pretty good, almost as good at the best in our town, but still. It pisses me the fuck off!
catch up...
i usually find weekends the most putrid pile of cunt imaginable, however today was rescued by a really good vocal session. I bet Sunday will be shit though.
everyday seems the same to me
assemblyworker Wrote:I bet Sunday will be shit though.

Not if you tune in to http://Jungletrain.net between 6-8 PM GMT. Xyxthumbs
Code Wrote:how's your skate part Leo ?

nothing like yours by the sound of it Hahaha just a couple of ramps , mostly used by kids in bikes, we have bigger ones around I have not been to any, my nephew goes to some big indoor one
i like the one on the right

[Image: 00221917dec40ac97c183c.jpg]
I'm guessing they're called Saturdays, yes? Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beatdown, now Saturdays 6-8PM on KUCI 88.9FM Irvine, CA HiddenSound 6 1,087 29th September 2008, 06:14
Last Post: hardtimes
  The Unco Show - Jungle / Drum & Bass 3 - 4pm Saturdays JayDoubleU 5 599 3rd December 2005, 16:27
Last Post: fiasko
  Plug In DrumInfected Saturdays fow yo Ass! Goldenchild 2 632 25th January 2003, 22:18
Last Post: Goldenchild