Light reading before the BNP come on tv tonight...

12 Replies, 2116 Views

This is quite funny:

Britain Is Being Colonised: In Excess of 20% of all Residents Are of Foreign Origin

Britain is being colonised by the Third World, with at least twenty percent of the resident population either born overseas or descendants of foreign-born parents.

The vast majority of these foreign-born residents are of Third World extraction.

According to figures just released by the Office for National Statistics, at least eleven percent of all people living in Britain today were born overseas. This figure does not include their second or third generation children.

If these descendants of foreign-born residents are included, the total non-indigenous British population is easily double the official figure and well in excess of twenty percent.

The figures show that more than one in every eight people in England was born abroad. In the middle of last year there were 6,486,000 people in Britain who were born abroad, with just over six million of them in England.

The vast majority of the population increase is not from Eastern Europe. The numbers of Eastern Europeans living in Britain has gone up by between 400,000 and 500,000, while the ranks of those in Britain who were born outside Europe have swelled by just under 700,000.

The foreign-born population rose by 290,000 last year and has risen by an average of 313,000 each year since 2004.

The Labour Force Survey, from which the information has been obtained, also fails to include people who live in hotels, boarding houses, hostels or caravan sites, as large numbers of migrants do. Nor does it include students in halls of residence.

Sir Andrew Green, head of the Migrationwatch think tank, said the new figures were “cause for real concern and heralded a population explosion.”

Now more than ever, British voters need to understand that they are being colonised. Unless they act decisively to halt this mass immigration wave, Britain and its thousands of years of culture, history and tradition will be submerged under the immigration invasion.

The time has never been more important to vote BNP, the only party committed to keeping Britain British.

Get involved and get active now — before it is too late.

The Ethnic Cleansing of Britain

Indigenous white British people are being systematically ethnically cleansed from this nation by a flood of 300,000 Third World immigrants arriving here each year.

At this rate, Britain’s population will reach 70 million by 2029. Of this figure, at least two thirds will be the result of immigration. The majority of the rest of the increase will be due to the higher reproduction rates of those Third Worlders already present.

Every year 425,000 more immigrants settle in total, equivalent to a city the size of Bristol. The staggering growth rate means that in just 24 years, the population will increase by 10 million.

The new figures, based on data provided by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), shows that the population increase will take less than half the time to reach 70 million as what it took to go from 50 to 60 million between 1948 and 2005.

In addition, the population of “pensionable age” will rise by 32 percent over the next 25 years to 15.6 million, and the number aged over 85 will double to 3.3 million. These will be overwhelmingly white, and the younger generation overwhelmingly nonwhite.

By 2033, the population of England will be almost as large as the current populations of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland combined.

An August 2008 ONS report showed that nearly 25 percent of all babies born in Britain were from ‘foreign’ mothers. The ONS said that 758,000 babies were born in Britain in 2007, and that births to foreign-born mothers rose to 160,340, or 23 percent of all live births.

More than half of all births in some towns and cities, including London (54%), Slough (56%) and Luton (51%), were to non-UK born mothers. This figure peaks at 75 percent in the London borough of Newham.

As shocking as these figures are, they still do not reveal the full picture of the demographic change underway. The ONS report did not say how many of the ‘non-foreign’ mothers were in fact of non-European immigrant origin.

As the key areas reporting the biggest baby boom were London, West Midlands, Greater Manchester and West Yorkshire — all areas of long-settled Afro-Caribbean and Asian immigrants, it is highly likely that once these figures are added to the 25 percent ‘foreign’ birth rate, then as many as 50 percent of all babies born in Britain in 2008 were of Third World origin.

The ONS population report states that, on average, ‘foreign’ women have 2.5 children each, rising to 3.9 for those from Bangladesh and almost five for Pakistani women.

This fast-moving trend means that babies born to immigrant mothers are set to become the main driver of Britain’s population growth within the next few years, taking over from immigration itself.

It is clear that unless the Third Wold immigration invasion is not only halted, but also reversed, Britain will be submerged well within the next 30 or 40 years to become a majority Third World nation.

Only the British National Party stands between this catastrophe and you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

These were from the BNP website.

I find this so funny. Lets rewind about 50/60 years ago........ who was doing the colonising????? Why were 'non-british' people allowed to work in Britain in the first place????

I've got a feeling that the programme on TV tonight is going to be just a load of hype about nothing Icon_sad
Smile
"Only the British National Party stands between this catastrophe and you."

great, at least i can join now eh
Griffin was on ITV news yesterday evening I think, some story about trying to actively encourage people who are not "BNP british" who serve in the army to "repatriate" (i.e. fuck off home). I had to switch it off, he's just a horrible specimen of humanity, he's like distilled pure mandelson, in terms of his slippery bilious evasiveness with added bigotry and racism.

I actually wish there was a way to show these people what a world would be like if everyone lived by their standards...
beckett Wrote:Griffin was on ITV news yesterday evening I think, some story about trying to actively encourage people who are not "BNP british" who serve in the army to "repatriate" (i.e. fuck off home).

those are old National Front policies
he's not changed one little bit

Neutral
there are a small group of pro BNP supporters outside the BBC in Belfast. They are basically a bunch of teenage hoods holding loyalist flags. Nice.
kick em in the rollocks rory.
anyone watching this??

the guy is pathetic.
He's getting pwnd.
I wonder what the figures are over the last 50/60 years though.
Masses of immigrants... Jamaican, Chinese, Pakistani, whatever who now have kids that are born in England and are therefore british. Probably outweighs the amount who are immigrating now by huge amounts. Baffled
England has always been a place for immigration. Vikings, Saxons etc....

BNP... whatevs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_c...r_embedded

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Whatever Griffin's opinion is, the UK does need to have a sensible debate on immigration.
Note: i'm talking about numbers here, before anyone bites my racist head off.
Sir Loris Wrote:Whatever Griffin's opinion is, the UK does need to have a sensible debate on immigration.

4shizzle!
Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BNP now allowing non-caucasian people to join 247 30 4,748 16th October 2009, 19:04
Last Post: MetaLX
  BNP Babes thush-ara 14 1,307 8th July 2009, 14:11
Last Post: mattrick
  BNP IQ...... (aka "he said WHAT!!????) Chris Inperspective 11 974 10th April 2008, 19:40
Last Post: djfada
  Light It Up Radio - TONIGHT Tedder 1 355 16th April 2005, 08:14
Last Post: Statto