Snow actually DOES stick in Sussex

35 Replies, 7935 Views

Icon_yippee

The Girls will be so happy when they wake up.
not seen f*** all here in Portslade mate!
the above statement is based apon me looking out the window about an hour ago... just looked out now and f*** me!!!! ... there's about 8" of snow settled out there!!!
antidote uk Wrote:the above statement is based apon me looking out the window about an hour ago... just looked out now and f*** me!!!! ... there's about 8" of snow settled out there!!!

Just had an 'epic' snowball fight with some randoms outside the pub after our work do! Great fun but I took it to the grill a few times and now my eyes wont stop watering, even an hour after Baffled

Snow FTW! Grin
Oh and only in Brighton, on St James St would you find a Snowmafrodite (and yes my work mate is trying to wank it off Lol)

[Image: 50321385.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FS...jpZdFFI%3D]
Hahaha
hrmmm, phot seems to have disapeared.
here it is again, in all its glory!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

its the word "snowmafrodite" makes me laugh the most Lol
socialengineer Wrote:Oh and only in Brighton, on St James St would you find a Snowmafrodite (and yes my work mate is trying to wank it off Lol)

Oh man i absolutely adore Brighton.

Glad people enjoying the cold, its below freezing where im at, no snow, just srsly freezing- Icon_sad def not used to it yet. Was spoiled on the west coast.
Leeds snow is in full effect, laying well nice

Not looking forward to the 2 mile slide to uni tomorrow, in my fucked shoes that let water in , should really get some new ones... duct tape on the inside Oops
yeh its coated here too

fecking freezing cos my radiator seems to have broken aswell

[Image: freddo2.gif]
Wales, window check....

....fuck all Icon_sad (don't even really like snow to be honest but the dog goes off his tits in it which is always good for a cheap laugh, and it has brought the (very) odd day off work in the past)

Prob just even more rain tomorrow
no AIM Liam? Grumble
socialengineer Wrote:Oh and only in Brighton, on St James St would you find a Snowmafrodite (and yes my work mate is trying to wank it off Lol)

Hahaha

my gran would turn in her grave.. used to be her 'shopping' street!!

But you're right.. only place in brighton alright!
[Image: snowballfight.gif]
I knocked my mate clean over last night when I spotted him walking to the shop... surprisingly brilliant shot Icon_yippee
lol @ the bbcs news coverage about it snowing

you would think a nuclear bomb had gone off
Fada Wrote:lol @ the bbcs news coverage about it snowing

Lol

It's like it every year isn't it!

We seem to have got away with it so far except for a light dusting and a hard frost. At least the council gritted the roads this time Applause

Not like last February when we had to turn back on our way to work because it was getting ridiculous

stupid councilSpank

Although not going to work was a kind of bonus, I didn't particularly like other cars nearly plowing into us on a few occassions.

anyway..I'm rambling....Roll
nice and crispy in nth london.

had to drive in a blizzard last night. good job i had the old traction control on.

heated seats and heated front screen FTW!!!

last night it looked amazing .

i beleive it is still going to snow more over the weekend.

my girls are going to love it today.

i have them both tomorrow so i am hoping that the snow doesnt melt and we can make a snowman together.

peace

ps..."snowmafradite"??????? that is BRILLIANT!!!!!
Fada Wrote:lol @ the bbcs news coverage about it snowing

Innit, lol, was laughing at this earlier... all about the random reporters 'on location' by some random roadside in the snow, or by some random house in the snow... definitely worth sending them out there for those not familiar with what snow looks like
Fada Wrote:you would think a nuclear bomb had gone off

But... but there's been 4 inches of snow. That's utter chaos out in the streets.
new avatar wilshy!

lols
Bring in the black panthers! damn snow! Grin
country wouldn't come to a standstill like this 10 years ago.. its pathetic!
got no buses running round my way today.. they've deemed it inaccessible!!!

Less of the money spent on pages and pages of translated material in housing application forms and more facking snow ploughs please!!
my girlfriend is meant to be flying home to dublin today from luton airport tonight at 8.30pm

she has just called me to tell me ryan air have cancelled all flights to dublin from luton and gatwick.

i just cant understand why this is????????

it hasnt snowed very much up there and they havent sorted their runway out even though they have known that this was coming for teh past week.

dont get me wrong, if its too dangerous to take off or land, I completely understand, but it was not a "flash" snow storm.

yet again airports let down the public.

i do feel very sorry for her.

peace

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RADIO Stick Figure - Set In Stone Muttley 0 2,250 2nd January 2017, 14:45
Last Post: Muttley
  Roo Stercogburn - Snow LP FREE/DONATE DOWNLOAD Euphony 14 11,116 24th November 2014, 12:16
Last Post: Muttley
  Alaska 'Boreal / Isochime' [Arctic Music 006] ** SNOW-WHITE 12" OUT JULY 4TH ** Paradox 13 5,301 4th July 2011, 11:14
Last Post: Paradox
  Snow... socialengineer 36 9,234 27th December 2010, 18:35
Last Post: cordani
  epic fall fails in the snow dj hades 4 2,399 2nd December 2010, 22:56
Last Post: Hovver