Tim Reaper & Phil Tangent - Franklin Green

6 Replies, 3148 Views

You probably may have seen this in the other thread, but I thought it was worth posting in the Beat Ranch.

http://soundcloud.com/tim-reaper/tim-rea...-blue-note
Cool man, this is the one Hype played?

Will check after work, got no audio here... looking forward to hearing it.

What about the one you did with drumlinez, that one was played on Equinox's Sci Wax show..... would like to hear the full version of that.. the amens are immense. Proper tear out, a wicked contrast to the ambience / melodic synths.
killer track Xyxthumbs
Wicked tune LovesmilieSlayer that vocal is niice.
Scape Wrote:Cool man, this is the one Hype played?

Will check after work, got no audio here... looking forward to hearing it.

What about the one you did with drumlinez, that one was played on Equinox's Sci Wax show..... would like to hear the full version of that.. the amens are immense. Proper tear out, a wicked contrast to the ambience / melodic synths.
Yeah, this is the one Hype played. Also, I have uploaded the full version on mine, but I made it private and available to download. The full version to listen is on Drumlinez' page.
http://soundcloud.com/drumlinez/b-d-vs-d...space-back

dionysus Wrote:killer track Xyxthumbs
Thanks Dionysus! Grin

Scape Wrote:Wicked tune LovesmilieSlayer that vocal is niice.
Thanks Scape! Xyxthumbs
Yes, this is a nice track. Classic sounding drums, nice intro, and when the drums kick in they kick in. Atmospheres are very nice and fitting, the vocal is the icing on the cake.
Really nice track.
Annastay Wrote:Yes, this is a nice track. Classic sounding drums, nice intro, and when the drums kick in they kick in. Atmospheres are very nice and fitting, the vocal is the icing on the cake.
Really nice track.
Cheers Annastay! Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Ep from Mister Green Paranoiz 1 1,458 8th April 2011, 08:55
Last Post: Statto
  DJ Dextrous - The Dreamer (Tim Reaper Remix) Tim Reaper 24 11,703 20th May 2010, 23:42
Last Post: Tim Reaper
  Tim Reaper - Spirits II Tim Reaper 13 3,153 25th March 2010, 17:47
  Tim Reaper - Heavyweight Sound Tim Reaper 5 1,682 29th January 2010, 22:56
  Tim Reaper & Relapse - Propa Tings Tim Reaper 19 5,520 19th December 2009, 18:38