rowntrees fruit gums

20 Replies, 12612 Views

I dont know if they are still rowntrees or not, but i wanted to advise you all that I demolished 3 tubes yesterday evening whilst wtching the golf.

still as lovely as ever..they are a little less hard, but still get stuck in your teeth brilliantly.

all about the green ones!

just wanted to share..... my experiences NOT the fruit gums

peace
Large in the area Yes

3 packs though Icon_eek

I'm surprised you can open your mouth at all Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
all about tooty frootys imo...

[Image: Tooty_Frooties.jpg]
Tooty Frooties aren't as good as they used to be though. Bring back the E numbers!!
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
tootie fruities lost their edge many years ago, but jelly totts are still absolutely the biggest in the game.

will be looking at that thing for you macc in the next couple of days :-)
dj hades Wrote:tootie fruities lost their edge many years ago, but jelly totts are still absolutely the biggest in the game.

Man knows Xyxthumbs
man can down a whole bag in one go including all teh sugar at the bottom of teh pack.

jaw ache tho :-(

lol

i am so happy my daughters are into jelly totts. lol
Hahaha
Paradigm X Wrote:all about tooty frootys imo...

[Image: Tooty_Frooties.jpg]

Yes

Macc Wrote:Tooty Frooties aren't as good as they used to be though. Bring back the E numbers!!

Yes Hyper

dj hades Wrote:man can down a whole bag in one go including all teh sugar at the bottom of teh pack.

Yes Hyper Homerdrool
dj hades Wrote:but still get stuck in your teeth brilliantly.

lol! yes that is the best bit about them..
on a similar tip i also used to like Jelly Tots (i think they were called that) when i was a kid.. dunno if they still make em though
@ dissonance

you are too slow coming to the table with a recommendation for jelly tots matey!!!

you need to come with that schizzle much quicker.

mans come in wit tootie fruities and jelly tots were mentioned in the next post bredrin!!!

if you wann be ol skool you need to react quicker.lol

watch and learn............................................................................................

bazooka bubble gum with the comic strip of bazooka joe on the inside wrapper!!!

dont try test me!!!!

lolz

jokes

peace
dj hades Wrote:mans come in wit tootie fruities and jelly tots were mentioned in the next post bredrin!!!

Hahaha

Bazooka Joe = Neutral

Sherbert dip-dabs and it's all over.
sherbert dib dabs were ok, but twas all about the liquorice stick ones!

lol...this reminds me of the new national lottery game on tv that my 9 year old daughter forces me to watch when you have to complete a list.

ok... i will trump you maccer....

Nerds!!!!

Dinosaur Eggs!!!
dj hades Wrote:all about the liquorice stick ones!

Wrong. All about the suagary lollipop Yes

Quote:Nerds!!!!

Dinosaur Eggs!!!

Hahaha

Irn Bru bars!

Highland Toffee bars!!
dj hades Wrote:@ dissonance

you are too slow coming to the table with a recommendation for jelly tots matey!!!

mans come in wit tootie fruities and jelly tots were mentioned in the next post bredrin!!!

if you wann be ol skool you need to react quicker.lol

watch and learn............................................................................................

bazooka bubble gum with the comic strip of bazooka joe on the inside wrapper!!!

dont try test me!!!!

lolz

jokes

peace

I'll get my coat Lol

I think that's about as old skool as i can go though as im only 20.. i have no recollection of bazooka joe nor have i ever known anyone called Joe that owned a bazooka..

moving slightly away from the jellied confectionary, Wonka bars were tasty! the green chocolate ones with crunchy "nerd"-like thingys inside em..cant seem to find a pic anywhere so it's kinda making me think i could've just dreamed them upOops
Macc Wrote:Highland Toffee bars!!

Icon_yippee
Statto Wrote:
Macc Wrote:Highland Toffee bars!!

Icon_yippee

Yes

wham bars Homerdrool

Bite them and pull them into a big long entrail...
Paradigm X Wrote:wham bars Homerdrool

This thread is bringing back some memories, especially wham bars! I'm guessing they don't make them any more??
dj hades Wrote:you are too slow coming to the table with a recommendation for jelly tots matey!!!

Hahaha

Post of the day award goes to Hades!
You wouldn't believe he actually spoke normal english in proper conversation Wink

Wham Bars, guilty of many a filling being pulled out as a kid. Got a couple fillings now so have to be careful. Same with Irn Bru bars. But they are something special.

Whole bag of Haribo Tangfastics in one sitting no problems. I'm sure the Technicality regulars will remember me turning up to DJ munching on a bag of them Xyxthumbs
Euphony Wrote:
Paradigm X Wrote:wham bars Homerdrool

This thread is bringing back some memories, especially wham bars! I'm guessing they don't make them any more??

They still make them but they are tiny little feckers now
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how the f**k does one eat Fruit Bread? SHIFT 13 17,794 1st August 2014, 21:46
Last Post: Fada
  purdeys multivitamin fruit drink beckett 2 3,556 19th July 2006, 17:52
Last Post: markgabba
  Fruit and nut bar appreciation thread? trope 9 7,752 21st July 2005, 21:36
Last Post: trope
  fruit of the forest jaffa cakes linus 6 3,414 8th July 2005, 15:08
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne