[SNAX] Snax watch... Knoppers

19 Replies, 8434 Views

Wow, have we got a stonker for you this month... The irresistable Knoppers.

This Deustcheland Delight can be found in the many Delis (Turkish shops to the locals) on Green Lanes. It consists of a wafer sandwich that tightly hugs chocolate, hazelnut and milk based layers. The top layer of said Wafer Panini has then been covered in another chocolate layer which really gives the satisfying bite needed for a snax product of this ilk. As the wrapper describes, this Scrumptious Square is Crispy, Knusprig and Kruchy. It's the wonderful Kruchyness of this Crispy Cube that really lends itself to being consumed with a beverage. It can be devoured with a either Coffee in the afternoon or indeed with a Heineken or Budvar in the early hours for the more discerning snax enthusiast.

To round up, wether you like crispy wafer or kruchy nuts, coffee or beer, Knoppers is the snack for you!

[Image: knoppers4.jpg]
[Image: 800px-Knoppers.JPG]
What happened to the water & fruit?

(these are proper bad btw!)
LOL

loving the words and presentation charlie

LOL

also feeling the cracked terracotta bowl
Hahaha Hahaha

Knoppers FTW Falcon
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:What happened to the water & fruit?

(these are proper bad btw!)

No, no. Still on the Fruit & Water detox diet. Mainly due to build up of Knoppers and Budvar in the colon.
Hahaha

GHET TO DEH KNOPPA!!!!!
Big doesn't even come close... MASSIVE in the game.
Hahaha not surprised to see these feature on SC snax! Big in the Kruchy game!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
RickyForce Wrote:Hahaha

GHET TO DEH KNOPPA!!!!!

Rofl
Damn, where do you get these? I tried a couple of the places near Harringay Green Lanes station tonight - on the way back from climbing and FIENDING for some snax - and had to settle for Ritter Sport Praline as a poor poor second best...
dj hades Wrote:also feeling the cracked terracotta bowl

Hahaha

Always loved those Yes

In Germany they're pronounced K(u)noppers (no silent k), must sound mighty stupid to you Lol
Good schtuff, should get them again, you have them at the Aldi/Lidl over here in Holland
Totally forgot about these, I remember having them as a kid when I lived in Germany. Must get my hands on some again
Finally tracked them down - in the 24 hour shop opposite the end of our road.

They're everything I'd hoped for and more. And I can get them at any time of the day or night without going more than 100 yards from my house.
Slothrop Wrote:Finally tracked them down - in the 24 hour shop opposite the end of our road.

They're everything I'd hoped for and more. And I can get them at any time of the day or night without going more than 100 yards from my house.

Is that rainbow?
Harringay Foods - the one next to MEM Catering Equipment (also a handy place to know if you're in the middle of cooking and you suddenly realize you a pastry brush or a potato masher or a doner kebab machine).
Used to eat these a lot. In the Netherlands you can find them at the Aldi supermarkets.
Had a couple yesterday [Image: hungry.gif]
Facebook just suggested that I should "like" Knoppers.

Fauxpas
I had Knoppers. Just once. It was a fab pack of flavour.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attn Snax cru - World's biggest fry-up! DJ ML 23 11,062 15th February 2017, 13:31
Last Post: Muttley
  Xmas specific snax Macc 25 11,364 23rd December 2016, 09:09
Last Post: Neptune
  Attn Snax Qroo Paradigm X 1 1,062 22nd February 2012, 21:32
Last Post: Ben Kei
  Walkers crisps shirt (wearable snax content) devnull 4 1,410 15th June 2010, 15:16
Last Post: DJFracture
  [SNAX] Hummus TVG 39 4,112 9th May 2010, 02:10
Last Post: Earl Grey