I understand that records can get expensive these days...

9 Replies, 1637 Views

...But this is just madness!! Icon_eek

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/Modular-P...387323-01/
33 eur for some dude trying to do somthing interesting on some old synth but he never manage it.. this is EPICLOL!
paranoidsociety.net
these aren't expensive Smile
i wouldn't instantly buy it either, but i am sure there's a reason for that price - limited edition, import, hand signed, hard-to-get - whatever...
records are more and more becoming collectors items anyways. if it's for the music 'only', then mp3s/wavs are the formats of choice nowadays. when the dj scene kept the wax alive for the last 30 years it's now grown men with beards and thick glasses that rather put their records on shelves than turntables. Smile
martsman Wrote:i wouldn't instantly buy it either, but i am sure there's a reason for that price - limited edition, import, hand signed, hard-to-get - whatever...
records are more and more becoming collectors items anyways. if it's for the music 'only', then mp3s/wavs are the formats of choice nowadays. when the dj scene kept the wax alive for the last 30 years it's now grown men with beards and thick glasses that rather put their records on shelves than turntables. Smile

Lol

I know what you mean....but you have to agree this is damn expensive for one 12"!!

The alphacut monthly series on the other hand are 100 hand numbered/spray etched and only a few pound more than a regular 12... Wink
cheef Wrote:The alphacut monthly series on the other hand are 100 hand numbered/spray etched and only a few pound more than a regular 12... Wink

alphacut works in the freakin' pressing plant tho! Hahaha

(not downplaying all his hard work of course, but i'm sure he gets a considerable discount making runs of 100 affordable. Wink )
^^^^

Ah, that makes sense. What a great way to utilize direct access to a pressing plant! Grin
maybe he is just a stupid naive music lover?
in this case its also juno who keeps the prices high

you can get this vinyl for 20$ on official site...

http://shop.planet-e.net/products/no-bou...r-pursuits
I'm a h8r. :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soza “Understand The Process [Army Of Ghosts VIP]“ TwoHungryGhosts 0 1,496 15th August 2012, 23:03
Last Post: TwoHungryGhosts
  Now I fully understand antidote uk 15 2,411 10th February 2010, 06:20
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  Why are trains so expensive in Britain? Utopian 22 3,143 19th May 2008, 15:02
Last Post: batfink
  "I don't really understand what a Web site is" flx 4 1,158 17th May 2007, 15:46
Last Post: inaya
  Anyone understand about car audio? 8bits 0 520 17th January 2007, 13:16
Last Post: 8bits