the past

25 Replies, 8477 Views

random cerebral thread, headed for the crapper.

who else's past haunts them? Banghead

esp finding old gf's on the innerwebs and pining over what never was and what coulda been. how you fucked up royally and really lost some of the best things in your life. everything for a reason? not so sure about that.
Just what I needed to hear Neutral JEDIcrying
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
[Image: teefhugs.gif]
It's dead and gone... in the grave like we'll all be soon enough.
cordani Wrote:everything for a reason? not so sure about that.

the reason is that everywhere you've been and everything you've done (including all the stupid things) makes you who you are now

Willynilly

droid Wrote:It's dead and gone... in the grave like we'll all be soon enough.

indeed
no point in wasting time on what ifs
Get laid; solves all problems Teef
cordani Wrote:random cerebral thread, headed for the crapper.

esp finding old gf's on the innerwebs and pining over what never was and what coulda been. how you fucked up royally and really lost some of the best things in your life. everything for a reason? not so sure about that.

Feel you there dude. I'm always pining for how I could have changed things in the past. Broke up with my girlfriend a month ago (who was the best thing in my life) and beating myself up over how it could have worked out differently or what I could have done. It's killing me and feeling properly shite right now. Obviously it's a stupid thing to do as I know ultimately there's nothing I could have done differently, but there's still the what if.

I need to get hypnotised to wipe it all from my brain.
I'm in the same boat, but 4-5 months ahead of you Concept - it'll be alright.

Hugs
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
dionysus Wrote:Get laid; solves all problems Teef

i called this current girl im with by my ex's name while in bed Mad
Life would be great if you could just blow them up with a gas oven like they do in india
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
Concept81 Wrote:

Feel you there dude. I'm always pining for how I could have changed things in the past. Broke up with my girlfriend a month ago (who was the best thing in my life) and beating myself up over how it could have worked out differently or what I could have done. It's killing me and feeling properly shite right now. Obviously it's a stupid thing to do as I know ultimately there's nothing I could have done differently, but there's still the what if.

I need to get hypnotised to wipe it all from my brain.

im still here, 5 yrs later
pressure. Wrote:Life would be great if you could just blow them up with a gas oven like they do in india

id like to subscribe to your newsletter
cordani Wrote:im still here, 5 yrs later

Hugs

I had to go through endless introspective nonsense before I got as blasé as I am now Wink

Everything does happen for a reason, we just don't always like the reasons Grin

Consider this:

The Daytime TV touchy feely version:

1) What choices did you make that led to chosing a partner for a relationship that would fail. This is not for answering on the thread, just food for thought.

2) What behaviour did you exhibit while in the relationship and what was your agenda. Clue: the goal was to feel unhappy.

2) Have you changed your behaviour and way you make choices. If you haven't, then there's something you get from making those choices that you use to keep yourself down. Bear in mind as mentioned the goal of every game is to ultimately to feel bad. The pay-off is to feel dreadful about yourself.

The Dr. Roo version:

Find someone else. Shag her senseless on top of the London Eye. Write a song about it. Drink beer.
Macc Wrote:I'm in the same boat, but 4-5 months ahead of you Concept - it'll be alright.

Hugs

Cheers pal. Twothumbs

I just need one of those memory erasers from men in black. Funny how life is so amazing one moment, then so depressingly and heart-achingly painful the next.
Concept81 Wrote:
Macc Wrote:I'm in the same boat, but 4-5 months ahead of you Concept - it'll be alright.

Hugs

Cheers pal. Twothumbs

I just need one of those memory erasers from men in black. Funny how life is so amazing one moment, then so depressingly and heart-achingly painful the next.

You need the sour to appreciate the sweet Wink
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
cant deny that all this muck inside is the fuel of great art/music
Aye, and other things.

Having had such a shit time and now not getting married has seen me spend a LOT of money on equipment... what else do I have, really?

Anyway, I'm feeling much better now so don't spoil my vibe, man Teef
cordani Wrote:
dionysus Wrote:Get laid; solves all problems Teef

i called this current girl im with by my ex's name while in bed Mad

Icon_sad

sorry to hear that dan. You seem to be going through a ruff spot (as is many other people in this thread).

I hope you all find your way Hugs
thanks richie, but im alright all things considered. just weird how stuff comes in waves all of a sudden. i think it's being with this new girl for some reason has activated a lot of shit i buried. nothing goes anywhere until you deal with it. but im hoping im with statts in that im getting near the end of this endless introspection and starting to get blasé about it.
If its any comfort, according to the many worlds interpretation of quantum theory, you made every decision you could ever have made and there's a (near) infinite amount of versions of you all living in varying degrees of happiness and misery depending on those decisions (and also the results of a near infinite multiplicity of interactions between quantum particles).
I was just about to say that.

:P
droid Wrote:If its any comfort, according to the many worlds interpretation of quantum theory, you made every decision you could ever have made and there's a (near) infinite amount of versions of you all living in varying degrees of happiness and misery depending on those decisions (and also the results of a near infinite multiplicity of interactions between quantum particles).

[Image: bill_ted.jpg]
Lol strange thing is, it's basically mainstream theory and is widely accepted. Good wiki on it.
im a lil familiar, but im mostly bill and ted about it so imma do some research today

thanks Twothumbs