Power Snooker

10 Replies, 2475 Views

Anyone watching this now on ITV4? should be interesting.
I'm a bit scared to... but I might have a look. No tactics to speak of = Neutral , but I can understand why people want it.

People love T20 cricket so hopefully it can give snooker some attention...
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH PETER DRURY IS COMMENTATING JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying JEDIcrying
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Peter Dreary more like, what is Clive Everton upto sat next to him.
Either laughing or crying.

I quite enjoyed the couple of games I watched, though it does feel dangerously close to an 'end of session at local snooker hall' knockabout at times.

Pretty good though, and nice to see people smiling when playing. A decent balance to real snooker, as it completely removes all the tension. So when the world champs come around the tension will be more appreciated.
what is power snooker? Baffled
Statto Wrote:what is power snooker? Baffled

http://www.powersnooker.com/
The crowd needs to stfu.
dgoHn Wrote:The crowd needs to stfu.

Innit Neutral
Old miserable gits.

As long as this atmosphere doesn't creep into the proper snooker it's all good. Quite enjoyed it.
I'm with Wilsh Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEWS SV: Writing on the power of altruism; for some, the power of now and one. Muttley 0 1,230 19th January 2020, 19:30
Last Post: Muttley
  New T-Power track "Balance Of Power" firefinga 1 2,115 22nd June 2015, 12:39
Last Post: cube
  Snooker Statto 18 4,256 7th November 2012, 08:50
Last Post: Statto
  snooker Statto 12 3,658 2nd May 2011, 07:51
Last Post: Statto
  Snooker UK Championship 2010 Fada 13 4,225 13th December 2010, 16:05
Last Post: Fada