Dear Rondema

21 Replies, 12579 Views

what the fuck is that thing in your avatar

every time i open a thread with you in it i tend to abandon reading it and just sit staring at your avatar trying to work out what it is

it annoys me

stop annoying me!
It is an American style nozzle from an aerosol can, commonly known by graffiti artists as a 'fat cap' - I used to paint as a kid. Please 'like' my Facebook fan page.
Kisskiss
rondema Wrote:Please 'like' my Facebook fan page.
Kisskiss

Hahaha
do they not look the same in the uk? thought it was a standard cap
oh i see Chin

the best i could come up with was maybe its some kind of fancy lampshade

i know how you are about lampshades
TVG Wrote:do they not look the same in the uk? thought it was a standard cap

maybe im not a graffiti spraying vandal! youth of today! eee well i never
rondema Wrote:Please 'like' my Facebook fan page.
Kisskiss

Change your alias and I might, otherwise fuck off.
Hahaha

Fada Wrote:i know how you are about lampshades

Nervous that is a little disconcerting!

[Image: norm691.jpg]

I am having difficulty convincing Sarah that a Norm 69 will look good in our hall..
it looks like something someone with a syndrome made in special school art class
rondema Wrote:Hahaha

Fada Wrote:i know how you are about lampshades

Nervous that is a little disconcerting!

[Image: norm691.jpg]

I am having difficulty convincing Sarah that a Norm 69 will look good in our hall..

fukin hell! for 80 quid id want it pre assembled and delivered!

think il stick with this
[Image: paper-ball-lampshade.jpg]

kind os similar
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
what has this country come to

a man who is prepared to spend 80 quid on a lampshade

is that what our grandads battled hitler for Roll
Fada Wrote:it looks like something someone with a syndrome made in special school art class

And I work with special needs kids... in Arts.

Fada you're freaking me out.

Stop freaking me out!

You won't catch me paying £80 for a lampshade either, but you probably already know what I plan to do. And no I'm not going to steal it just because I live in Birmingham Roll

Please tell me something I don't know ... when will my firstborn arrive Fada?
You changed your alias yet? Sod all this piff talk about lampshades, let's get back on track and change you alias.
Lol
Fushara
Wave
rondema Wrote:
Fada Wrote:it looks like something someone with a syndrome made in special school art class

And I work with special needs kids... in Arts.

do you ever race them?
Chin you need to lay down the darts and stop liking your own Facebook page so much.

But yes, we do. On sportsday. The bookie always wins.

Broadly speaking, yes.. My favourite caps were to be found on tins of Finnigans Smoothrite (I think they're known as German caps now- they one in my avatar is an NY fat) - Smoothie was the best paint you could get here back then (alongside tractor paint, but that only came in orange) no Krylon just Dupli-colour Roll

I regret destroying all the photos I had of my own work from back then - we got caught and in a blind panic I got shot of any incriminating evidence.. Blackbooks, photos, paint, mops.. the lot Icon_sad
Although.. Thanks to Flickr one snap of a half- finished painting showed up, so there is probably evidence stashed away in someones cupboards somewhere..
Never stopped sketching but stopped painting around 92. I've been meaning to get my hands dirty again over the last ten years - but as with getting some music out it hasn't come to anything. Yet.
hehe, I used to this it was some demented robot head. Lol
Hahaha I really had no idea that people wouldn't recognise it.. I asked Sarah last night and she thought it was some kind of radiator. Profane spotted it the day I changed it. Sorry if I've been hurting heads with it, one for the street academics Wink
rondema Wrote:

Broadly speaking, yes.. My favourite caps were to be found on tins of Finnigans Smoothrite (I think they're known as German caps now- they one in my avatar is an NY fat) - Smoothie was the best paint you could get here back then (alongside tractor paint, but that only came in orange) no Krylon just Dupli-colour Roll

I regret destroying all the photos I had of my own work from back then - we got caught and in a blind panic I got shot of any incriminating evidence.. Blackbooks, photos, paint, mops.. the lot Icon_sad
Although.. Thanks to Flickr one snap of a half- finished painting showed up, so there is probably evidence stashed away in someones cupboards somewhere..
Never stopped sketching but stopped painting around 92. I've been meaning to get my hands dirty again over the last ten years - but as with getting some music out it hasn't come to anything. Yet.

a close friend is looking at 10 years for international conspiracy to cause public damage NoThumbd
they making an example of the lot of em. fucking crazy.
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
10 years! Icon_eek

Jesus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear promoters, Statto 36 92,874 16th April 2023, 21:16
Last Post: mnkj
  OH DEAR, OH DEAR!, OH DEAR!! [tv show] DJ ML 4 6,008 5th June 2015, 18:26
Last Post: firefinga
  ATTN. Rondema: greenleaf504 2 1,063 12th May 2012, 21:57
Last Post: rondema
  Happy Birthday rondema Muttley 13 3,123 25th December 2011, 03:03