Food information and health related issues

4 Replies, 2569 Views

great thread, Annastay!

talk about a vicious circle. pump people with highly refined, pasturized, processed food, then go ahead and pump them full of countless vaccines to counteract the neurological/immune reactions from such foods...compounding the situation.

eggs, wheat, coffee, peanuts, soy etc.....

these are most often staple goods in alot of peoples diet. unfortunatly, at the same time these are the bread and butter for the commercial food industry, hoarding in billions of dollars a year in revenue.

They're so tampered, modified, sprayed, abused and altered. you might aswell be consuming a drug that sets every system in your body out of wack.

be concious of what you put into yourself. buy local, whole, and ethically grown fresh food as best you can.
listen to your body and educate yourself.
I'll give it a watch...

The loaf of bread I bought yesterday was more expensive, but has less ingredients then the cheaper stuff...crazy how that works! Wink
El Guapo Wrote:great thread, Annastay!

be concious of what you put into yourself. buy local, whole, and ethically grown fresh food as best you can.
listen to your body and educate yourself.

Xyxthumbs
Yeah that video is just a tip on the ice burg as far as the problems but it gives a good explanation of what issues can happen from food allergies .

I was listening to this dr. I will be seeing soon on a radio show last night. He said that the average medicare patient ( the people under 65 get this insurance in the states if they have any mental illness or sickness considered a permanent disability) is on an average of 8 different medications!!!
Imagine if half these people problems were solved with actual working health care or even something as simple as eliminating something in their diet

Doctors are not trained in Nutrition at all. In fact they havent cured disease at all, they just treat symptoms and controlling it, they arent concerned with the causes, as all the research done is funded by pharmaceutical company's. Whats worse is that the solutions are out there, just most people have no idea where to search for them or that the need to search for them as they take in everything on the surface that they are fed.. Literally and figuratively.

He mentioned the health care is far more ahead of us in other countries, that there is medicine out there that actually help people. I believe he said France is the number one place with Germany next. Ie when I say health-care I mean there are some there making remedies that work, using devices that work, and dealing with health issues in a way that is light years ahead of what is happening here.

A little tangent to the allergy topic;
Here is a book called the medical conspiracy in America, ( yeah not usually one for the conspiracy in a title but this is important info for people to know) http://library.constantcontact.com/downl...051909.pdf
he was giving it away to the listeners of the show as he wants the info out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  metalheadz related Photek interview...? Ornette 4 883 23rd February 2024, 19:35
Last Post: Ornette
  Aware of forum formatting issues, and working on it... subvert 7 4,176 30th July 2016, 03:35
Last Post: Ornette
  RELEASE Ethics related questions Muttley 15 6,405 27th May 2016, 00:00
Last Post: Muttley
  Need help with an archive i'm making [music related] Muttley 69 18,975 15th July 2015, 18:42
Last Post: Muttley
  The largest collection of Rave related music & info in the world..!! uncle dugs 2 2,390 10th October 2013, 13:07
Last Post: fiasko