[New Release] Nuage - Dream Box EP

2 Replies, 1201 Views

[Image: trnsldigi011.png]

Nuage - Dream Box EP

a. Don't Exist (feat. THRN) (audio clip)
b. Feel Me (audio clip)
c. Hold Me Back (audio clip)
d. Volume Cat (audio clip)

Cat. #: TRNSLDIGI011
Format: Digital
Release Date: June 7, 2011

Nuage returns to the Translation catalogue with the immersive and cinematic Dream Box EP, showcasing his remarkable attention to detail and his ability to move effortlessly between tempos. Echoing vibraphones flutter over the airwaves in 'Don't Exist,' which begins like the opening sequence to a spy movie and quickly transitions into an upbeat and jazzy affair with hints of oldskool flavor. 'Feel Me' picks up the pace with galloping drums, a pulsing bassline, and piano chords laced with sultry vocals. At the midpoint, Nuage shows off his multi-genre talent, downshifting to a lower tempo with 'Hold Me Back.' Shuffling breaks and calm atmospherics paint a rich and vibrant soundscape as a segue to 'Volume Cat,' where arpeggiated 8-bit chords weave in and out of meticulously layered pads, FX, and synth bass to bring the Dream Box EP to a surreal and otherworldly close.

Buy:
Beatport, Digital Tunes, iTunes, Juno Download, Soundium, Trackitdown, and other fine digital retailers.

Coming Soon:
TRNSL007: Furi Anga - When Our World Jaded (Seba Remix) / Slider & Expose - Hooked (Survival Remix)
TRNSLDIGI012: Not Your Fool EP feat. Theory, Mr Foul, Morphy, Flatliners, and The Untouchables

Mailing List:
Click here to joint our mailing list and receive updates on our releases, discounts from the Translation Recordings Store, and other exclusives!

Links:
Translation Recordings Website
Facebook
Myspace
Soundcloud
Twitter
Twitter (MsDisdain)
YouTube
nice release Xyxthumbs
Euphony Wrote:nice release Xyxthumbs

Thx man, glad ya like!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nuage - Music Of Branches - Absys Limited / OUT NOW ! sho 2 2,078 30th May 2013, 14:59
Last Post: Dinsdale
  ABS12004 | Fre4knc / Es.tereo & Marlyn / Nuage (Anile Remix) - 12" Vinyl / OUT NOW ! sho 0 2,158 28th April 2013, 16:12
Last Post: sho
  RELEASE RESOURCE - Subtle Audio 005 :: release date 29/06/06 Code 1 2,075 26th February 2012, 21:21
Last Post: quoth
  28.10-05.11 | Absys Records presents Nuage Tour - Poland 2011 sho 1 1,848 19th October 2011, 09:56
Last Post: sub
  ABSCD005 | Getz & Nuage - Anywhere Here LP - Absys Rec | OUT NOW on CD & DIGITAL sho 2 2,171 1st July 2011, 01:08
Last Post: sho