German subverts

3 Replies, 1222 Views

can u please hit me up with a pm if you can help...

I have to get a hold of a company there, I have the number but because of time difference when I call there is no answer or voice mail and Im wondering if its even correct one.. I cant find them on the web, just need there hours, so if you would be so kind to call them for me during the business hours to find out what there hours actually are I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Asked a friend on Facebook but need to do this asap and dont want to risk I dont hear back from him.
do you still need help with that?
I think its sorted now for the most part, thanks.
Cool I got through. I was just calling 30 mins too early. Wow that must of been a funny converstaion to the on looker. I had to place a massive order from me writing down a bunch of things I couldnt pronounce (and had written down from hearing vs actual spelling) to a girl who knew enlgish but Im sure couldnt understand me too well. She was so nice though, what nice people the german are.. Smile
Anyways Ill hear back from them once they check it all in the computer, little nervous to hear back about the total cost of it.. Nervous

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Martsman interview (German) and mix martsman 19 4,081 4th December 2010, 01:54
Last Post: OwenPaulStory
  German subverts cycom 25 4,412 16th August 2010, 16:54
Last Post: cycom
  soothsayer recs is german? martsman 11 2,811 3rd March 2009, 19:30
Last Post: Andyskopes
  Attn German HipHop Creux qµ:rec 9 854 15th May 2008, 09:06
Last Post: qµ:rec
  attn german subverts: Equinox and Danny Breaks!! haxhi 11 1,086 30th April 2008, 18:59
Last Post: IChiOne