Reason Rack Extensions

3 Replies, 4427 Views

Plugins to the rest of us Smile

I'm quietly excited about this. I know SC is not the loving, caring sharing place for Reason but even if myself and Rondema strike up a conversation about it that's great.

Currently onboard and developing for Propellerhead are Sugarbytes, uHe, Korg, Gforce and some more. Essentially these are plugins developed for use within the rack of Reason with all the same benefits that Reason devices have. Full automation at the right-click of a button, stability, full undo history, sharing across platforms with no silly authorisation and across projects you share with other people and so on.

One of the best things is the CV input / output ability of all the rack devices just like the native devices. That opens up so much creativity.

For the first time I'm tempted to splash the cash. Xyxthumbs
Hahaha I'll be back..
I like the idee!
BUT!
I don't like that he sad, if you use vst's you can't undo, you can undo only with Reason REs!...
...Renoise do this too! With VST's!

Anyway, a very very good idee, and as an ex-Reason user, I can say : FINALLY! Grin
I bought it. I've moved from v4 up to v6.5, so I'm liking a lot of the new features and the new look of the transport. It still feels slightly "toy" like but more than anything I'm finally digging deeper into the CV cabling, combinator programming, Matrix modulating etc.

Some nice new FX and Polar - which I'm trialing - is stunning.

Money well spent at the moment.
Not even tried

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frequency analyser reason 4 brandz 5 3,638 22nd February 2011, 15:23
Last Post: brandz
  Morphing filter for Ableton (inc free rack download) Paradigm X 0 2,626 26th March 2010, 15:28
Last Post: Paradigm X
  Warning Reason Filters TVG 10 4,960 23rd September 2008, 00:51
Last Post: Macc
  Making beats in Reason 3.0 safetyboy 16 6,847 5th September 2007, 14:03
Last Post: cordani
  Reason talk Macc 52 13,929 1st April 2007, 10:56
Last Post: subvert