Nolige - Early Works EP [FREE DOWNLOAD!]

7 Replies, 3793 Views

ANOTHER FREE 6 TRACK EP FROM MYSELF!!

'Nolige - Early Works EP' - PLEASE read my mini essay below, lol. Smile

Just before I give you the link to it, I just want to say a big thank you for supporting all my previous releases and free give-away's over the last so many years!

So far, including this EP, I have given away 25 tracks in total; which were these:

Nolige - Warrior Steppin' [Amazon EP]
Nolige - 1993 [Amazon EP]

Nolige - Watched [Scientific Wax Digital 005]
Nolige - Leave Me [Scientific Wax Digital 005]

Nolige - Everything's Changed [Untitled Dreams EP]
Nolige - Hunted [Remix] [Untitled Dreams EP]
Nolige - Untitled Dreams [Untitled Dreams EP]

Nolige - Broken [The Broken EP]
Nolige - The Blue Hour [The Broken EP]
Nolige - Who Are We [The Broken EP]

Nolige - Spiders [The Drift EP]
Nolige - The Drift [The Drift EP]
Nolige - This Generation [The Drift EP]

Nolige - Adrenaline [Remix] [The Influence EP]
Nolige - Life [The Influence EP]
Nolige - The Influence [The Influence EP]

H.M.P. - Runin's [Nolige's 2011 Foundation X Relick] [The Remix EP]
Nolige - Call To Prayer [Remix] [The Remix EP]
Nolige - Cold One [Remix] [The Remix EP]

(If anyone needs links to any of these then please let me know and I'll sort you a download link!)

The new EP includes these:

Nolige - Evolution [Early Works EP]
Nolige - Images [Early Works EP]
Nolige - Mythology [Early Works EP]
Nolige - Recreation [Early Works EP]
Nolige - Some Style [Early Works EP]
Nolige - Uneasy [Early Works EP]

Just one more thing; If anyone is feeling generous I would really appreciate it if you could spare me a spare quid or 2 for the download/s..However much you feel..Christmas is coming also folks :P

Ok, so without giving you a sob story, lol; I have found it a little hard letting go of these ones because they are the second wave of tunes before I started to get other tracks released, which were all made around 2003, so I hold them pretty close. They don't sound perfect compared to the new tracks out there but hope you appreciate them anyway's Smile

Ok, I'm done now, haha. Here is my Paypal address if you want to send anything (totally up to you of course!) [email protected]

Here's the link to the EP titled 'Early Works EP' - http://www.mediafire.com/?5z6kbz46xcsd24f

Thanks again and hope you enjoy Smile
Nice one, Shaun. Sent a few dollars your way. Please start making D&B again. Xyxthumbs
greenleaf504 Wrote:Nice one, Shaun. Sent a few dollars your way. Please start making D&B again. Xyxthumbs

Same as and seconded !!
any hold on the phenotype remix nolige?

love to have that one ^^
Big ups again lads!! I'm DnB through and through, the timing just has to be right : )

@Sunset - I'm not entirely sure what will happen with the Phenotype remix. I do hate tunes sitting around so maybe I can throw another EP together soon. Will see!
thank you!
Smile
Nice one mate, big up!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moakz - Like Minds (Free Download) Moakz 2 1,217 17th November 2021, 22:18
Last Post: DJ ML
  RELEASE OUT NOW: Foci's Left (FL) - Eat Yr Spinach [Free download] Muttley 10 6,830 24th April 2020, 07:55
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE ANMA - Limbus (Syncopathic.Recordings) // Free Download sub 7 6,319 28th January 2020, 11:07
Last Post: sub
  RELEASE Equinox - Early Works 93-94 (The Demos) LP firefinga 2 2,534 22nd August 2019, 21:00
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE OUT NOW: ABSTRACT DRUMZ - SELECTED WORKS Pt.2 (OmniEP167) Euphony 2 2,545 15th October 2018, 13:11
Last Post: Muttley