santa

8 Replies, 3660 Views

[Image: santawave.gif]
Wave

Most ridiculous present I got today was a single golf glove. I don't even fuckin' well play golf, what the fuck?? Hahaha
Statto Wrote:[Image: santawave.gif]

Wave
Fushara
thush-ara Wrote:
Statto Wrote:[Image: santawave.gif]

Wave

Wave
Euphony Wrote:Wave

Most ridiculous present I got today was a single golf glove. I don't even fuckin' well play golf, what the fuck?? Hahaha

They should've bought you a potty for your mouth instead Chris... Icon_razz

cunts

ps I've only opened three presents so far as Claire's working today - you know it's Christmas when you open three things yet end up with 4 bottles of shower gel Roll
[Image: 547527_10151293805328614_462763381_n.jpg]

got me a Raspberry Pi micro-computer size of a credit card, runs linux, streams 1080p like a mother bitch, and costs £30!
a book on growing veg with an apron saying I'm the steak grill master - funny cos I'm vegetarian.
beer (lots)
hat

So time to cook a nice meal for myself, and begin the drinking (again)

Merry Christmas hombrés !!! Icon_yippee
cube Wrote:got me a Raspberry Pi micro-computer size of a credit card, runs linux, streams 1080p like a mother bitch, and costs £30!

Merry Christmas hombrés !!! Icon_yippee

Its also the biggest arse ache known to anyone who has a life outside of Linux to get anything bar the OS running on it. Add a keyboard, mouse, case and SD card and you're already at £50. Mine sits neglected, yet I won't get rid of it because 1 day I will have a whole week to try and make it work like a synth and Amiga emulator! Wink

Merry Christmas soldiers.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
I got one very styling shirt, amongst other things...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Santa Claus Conquers The Martians (1964 - Film) +ToRMeNT+ 2 390 25th December 2022, 06:04
Last Post: Statto
  Diphasic & Rawst // Santa Muerte EP on Syncopathic sub 2 2,774 13th June 2012, 11:53
Last Post: sub
  If santa was real: a scientific analysis lol noisemonkey 7 2,656 24th December 2010, 14:04
Last Post: antidote uk
  Dubstep santa? socialengineer 1 980 15th December 2009, 14:07
Last Post: cram
  Hidden Sound live on KCSB 91.9 Santa Barbara, California 7-7-09 HiddenSound 8 3,625 18th July 2009, 10:08
Last Post: eskae