just been round the forums in my bookmarks

seems loads of them have packed in

[Image: jump_to_dotted_line.gif]

The other forum I was really active on has all but ground to a halt. Sad really.

MetaLX Wrote:The other forum I was really active on has all but ground to a halt. Sad really.

which was that?

Itstooloud. I was on that forum from before my SC days, did a radio show from there and all. You know Tobes Wink

MetaLX Wrote:Itstooloud. I was on that forum from before my SC days, did a radio show from there and all. You know Tobes Wink

I thought that one was long gone Wink

Still there, the other day one of our oldest members just reappeared after like 5 years. Still a spark Wink

Which ones have you noticed have packed in?

that show was awesome!

MetaLX Wrote:Which ones have you noticed have packed in?

Good question. Several that I hardly went on anyway. Errmm...

IDNB seems to have migrated to FB
Scottish DNB seems to have gone

Chonditic Sound (noise forum) – dunno why that is, since it was very active

Baffled

Correct me if i'm wrong... but wouldnt moving a forum over to facebook kill off the randoms that stumble in, blind and naked? Sort of shooting the whole forum dynamic in the foot :\

Most of the other forums I go to have been really slow, other than the hip hop ones that I frequent....those are insanely busy still.

qµ:rec Wrote:that show was awesome!

Thanks! Wave

Oops

Ian Patterson Wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong... but wouldnt moving a forum over to facebook kill off the randoms that stumble in, blind and naked? Sort of shooting the whole forum dynamic in the foot :\

Not if you're on this forum...

Statto Wrote:Scottish DNB seems to have gone

wrapped that up nearly two years ago, it was dead and I was skint at the time so it seemed like a good time to call it a day Smile

fiasko Wrote:wrapped that up nearly two years ago, it was dead and I was skint at the time so it seemed like a good time to call it a day Smile

right Smile

I guess that's how long it's been since I went round the forums

MetaLX Wrote:
Ian Patterson Wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong... but wouldnt moving a forum over to facebook kill off the randoms that stumble in, blind and naked? Sort of shooting the whole forum dynamic in the foot :\

Not if you're on this forum...

Hahaha

21 pages of meta

Statto Wrote:
MetaLX Wrote:Which ones have you noticed have packed in?

Good question. Several that I hardly went on anyway. Errmm...

IDNB seems to have migrated to FB
Scottish DNB seems to have gone

Chonditic Sound (noise forum) – dunno why that is, since it was very active

Baffled

Well, we're lucky to have you then Wink

BowBowBow Statto

Kingstatto

You can add the c8 break-core forum to that list. Site has been put down, as it seems
Music critic for the Tally Ho

(2nd October 2017, 16:55)firefinga Wrote: You can add the c8 break-core forum to that list. Site has been put down, as it seems

yes, I checked it again recently; seems you can look at it, but not post anymore Neutral

Possibly Related Threads...
  damn it's quiet round here Started by Statto
61 Replies - 9,619 Views
29th September 2017, 18:17
Last Post: Euphony
31st October 2016, 22:38
Last Post: Statto
10th October 2015, 20:47
Last Post: dionysus
10th February 2012, 13:01
Last Post: denaris
5th August 2011, 11:42