OUT NOW: Scale - Collision Course LP (Omni018) on CD and Digital

19 Replies, 4061 Views

Wave

Scale jumps back on board Omni Music with his first full solo LP. This LP focuses primarily on his love for the techstep and Neurofunk styles with crashing snares, robotic percussion and hauntingly stark atmospheres. The hectic drums paint a world of mechanoid landscapes and intelligent design run amok. You'll need to strap yourself in as some of the tracks let loose with their militant unforgiving rhythms. Occasionally the chaos is interspersed with interludes of harmony and structure before the machines rise up once again.
We're sure you'll love the deep dark and futuristic sounds of Scale, and Omni Music will be featuring him again in the future as he is a talent to behold.

[Image: Collision_Course_Booklet_front_web.jpg]

[Image: Collision_Course_Booklet_back_cover_web.jpg]

https://soundcloud.com/eschatonmusic/col...lp-omni018

Available now on limited edition CD only at:

Bandcamp

Digital version also available at:

itunes

Juno

Trackitdown

Digitaltunes

Amazon

With more stores to follow Grin

Wave

Chris Eschaton
Drums for later
enjoying it right now! love them confident breaks : )
Ordered. "Red Alert" is an early favourite.
It's on the post Muttley sir Kisskiss

Wave @ Jiva
Of course will be bagging this as well. Another quality release on Omni.
Kisskiss @ Dinsdale....

If you wait a week and a half you can combine postage with the next two remix CD's that are out Wink
That’s really useful advice, Chris Xyxthumbs You can put aside one copy of Collision Course CD for me then.

Actually I was about to ask in my previous post if there were any more CD releases in the pipeline scheduled for the upcoming weeks Smile
Consider it done chief Grin
Euphony Wrote:It's on the post Muttley sir Kisskiss

I actually only ordered the digital, but what the heck... Kisskiss
But Bandcamp sent me an order from you for a CD.........did you press the wrong buttons? Or did bandcamp play you?
Euphony Wrote:But Bandcamp sent me an order from you for a CD.........did you press the wrong buttons? Or did bandcamp play you?

Bandcamp gave me the download link straight away, so must be something up your end Mutley-ani1
Bandcamp should give you a download straight away even if you order a physical product Wink

I've checked the email again and it definitely says 'CD', but strangely there's no extra amount sent to me for postage, so I think that there must be some error on the bandcamp side..I'll contact them about it. Naughty bandcamp.
Received anyway Kisskiss Wave
Wave
Drums for now
Sounding heavy on my stereo Falcon
Xyxthumbs
Drummin' Till Dawn Falcon
badness!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: SCALE - JAVA EP (OmniEP193) Euphony 0 1,378 2nd February 2020, 09:02
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OUT NOW: SCALE FT.GREMLINZ - BRING IT DOWN EP (OmniEP135) Euphony 0 1,910 24th September 2017, 07:56
  RELEASE OUT NOW: ACID LAB Ft.SCALE - RECONNECTED EP (OmniEP105) Euphony 2 2,393 6th November 2016, 19:43
  RELEASE OUT NOW: SCALE & LIMIT - HAPPINESS EP (OmniEP091) Euphony 2 2,711 1st July 2016, 19:40
  OUT NOW: ENJOY & SCALE - SILENT BUT DEADLY EP (OmniEP057) Euphony 2 2,208 15th June 2015, 20:52
Last Post: firefinga