Aston Villa - Chelsea

29 Replies, 2528 Views

Who will win it?

Icon_question
"Small town in Fulham. You're just a small town in Fulham"

The mighty Villa will breeze it, mate!
Crapper
At least, Villa will win it if we score more goals than Chelsea.

Which we almost certainly will. Probably.

Perhaps.
düffah Wrote:Crapper

Chin Slap Wink
Chelsea can have one of those days like they had against Bolton... On the other hand, Villa can have one of their days, when they basically are, not good enough.
Chelsea all the way.I actually want to see them win everything this year & Liverpool win the UEFA cup.

Shame about Celtic getting beat in the Champions League though,I have a spot for them & Martin O'Neal Icon_sad

(Martin O' Neal=Next Liverpool manager)
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:Chelsea all the way.I actually want to see them win everything this year & Liverpool win the UEFA cup.

Shame about Celtic getting beat in the Champions League though,I have a spot for them & Martin O'Neal Icon_sad

(Martin O' Neal=Next Liverpool manager)

Lyon is a bastard to face on their turf... Icon_sad
Chelski should win this one, i can't see Villa causing them a problem to be honest.

Arsenal
Tottenham
Chelski
Bolton

for the semi's Grin
That's enough then.
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:(Martin O' Neal=Next Liverpool manager)

i can't see him leaving in the near future though, well hopefully not, losing henrik Icon_cry Icon_cry Icon_cry is bad enoug, trying to find replacements for thm both would be impossible
fiasko Wrote:
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:(Martin O' Neal=Next Liverpool manager)

i can't see him leaving in the near future though, well hopefully not, losing henrik Icon_cry Icon_cry Icon_cry is bad enoug, trying to find replacements for thm both would be impossible

This will be his last season as Manager of Celtic, he will win the title with them at least and then leave for either Liverpool or Tottenham.
Pah! For God's sake, people ...

I mean, look at the Chelsea squad: who have they got of genuine quality apart from Cudicini, Johnson, Bridge, Gallas, Terry, Desailly, Duff, Lampard, Makalele, Veron, Cole, Gronkjaer, Crespo, Mutu, and Hasselbaink?

No one!

Gudjohnsen is ordinary at best

Grin
alpha omega Wrote:(martin o' neal=next liverpool manager)

No No

he's waiting for alex ferguson to retire

Footy
altered ego Wrote:this will be his last season as manager of celtic, he will win the title with them at least and then leave for either liverpool or tottenham.

No No

i refer the honourable gentleman to the reply i gave some moments ago
statto Wrote:
alpha omega Wrote:(martin o' neal=next liverpool manager)

No No

he's waiting for alex ferguson to retire

Footy

hmmmm, tis an intresting point and very possible, however he would have a bloody long wait as ferguson has just signed a new contract i believe.
Altered Ego Wrote:Hmmmm, tis an intresting point and very possible, however he would have a bloody long wait as Ferguson has just signed a new contract i believe.

ok so...

he's waiting for Alex Ferguson to pop his clogs
no Roy Keane is being trained at full speed as we speak & gaining his management certificates & will be groomed as Alex's successor.

Failing that.............Sven Erickson Baffled

Chuck D
Ahem.

A photo of the Holte End last night ...

Invasion
What's Scope's view on the Martin O'Neill thing? Why would Martin O'Neill go to Spurs?
I've a good mind to defect after the Southampton result last weekend.
Oh yeah, and what's the story behind calling Nerve(aka amongst his mates as the Daz poster boy) the big window. And why does he support Villa? I've always wondered that......ho hum
Can u believe my beloved Liverpool lost to Southampton?????????????

Is Houllier's reign over?

5 cups (or is it 6?) in 3 or 4 seasons is still something no recent managers been able to do in such a short space of time.

But since the heart attack the team haven't been the same.

I still think he could play some sort of talent scouting role abroad because the youngsters he's brought thru are fucking amazing players & will be a force in the future!

But I still feel his time as manager is drawing to a close..........

Chuck D
Its 5 cups and its no major acheivement mate, sorry to burst your bubble but how you can class winning the Worthington cup with you first team is beyond me. Yeah well done for the FA and UEFA cup thats an acheivement but nothing else worthwhile.

Houllier has made some awful buys recently with the exception of Kewell i can't think of any of those recently purchased who could hold down a postion in a top team.

Liverpool need to start all over again get rid of players like Smicer, Biscan and those 2 Senegalese players you have. Also i think they should sell Owen, i know this sounds crazy but there is a point to it all, he is picking up far too many injuries, if you sold him now you could probably get 20-30 mil for him then you could invest that in some top youth players.

Gerrard,Hyppia and Kewell are the only players i would keep form there current team.
5 cups in 3seasons?

Jeez,what a club.

& the Uefa cup this season.

'You'll Never Walk Alone'

Acclaim

Chuck D
Nerve is a big gangly welsh window, its not his fault.
stevie d could be such a strapping young chap if only he'd eat his greens. anyone living with him, please keep his chicken kiev intake regulated.Nerve

as for houllier, the general feeling back home is that he's lost it. team morale has gone down the shitter, and houllier seems to be scraping the barrell for his signings this season. it's a shame because the team seemed to be growing together pretty well, but the new names brought in due to injury seems to have disrupted the previous harmony. and drawing against wolves is just another nail in monsieur houllier's coffin.Stevebull
i think martin o'neill would be more suited to manchester utd, i think he's wanted it for a while, and do we really want a manager who is always eyeing up another club, using lfc as a stop-gap until sir whatsit kicks it?
personally, i want king kenny back.Yes