Kermit's dictionary fred

8 Replies, 2671 Views

I'v been told I need to emproov me English b4 SubVersion's End Of Yeer Chart in 2014.

Hither and dither, nether and ether, I present zee dictionary fred.

Plucking out zee most crazee words I can ever have imagined, from a 25 frogs legs dictionary.

Let mee start with dat above werd: crazee

crazy

adjective (crazier, craziest) 1 insane, especially in a wild way. 2 very enthusiastic: I'm crazy about Cindy. 3 foolish or absurd: it was a crazy idea.

-SYNONYMS

1 a crazy old man mad, insane, out of one's mind, deranged, demented, not in one's right mind, crazed, lunatic, non compos mentis, unhinged, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare; informal - mental, off one's head, nutty (as a fruitcake), off one's rocker, not right in the head, round the bend, raving mad, bats, batty, bonkers, cuckoo, loopy, loony, bananas, loco, with a screw loose, touched, gaga, doolally, not all there, out to lunch, away with the fairies; Brit. informal - barmy, crackers, barking (mad), potty, round the twist, off one's trolly, not the full shilling; N. Amer. informal - nutso, out of one's tree, meshuga, wacko, gonzo; Austral./NZ informal - bushed. 2 a crazy idea stupid, foolish, idiotic, silly, absurd, ridiculous, ludicrous, preposterous, farcical, laughable, nonsensical, imbecilic, hare-brained, half-baked, impracticable, unworkable, ill-conceived, senseless; informal - cockeyed. Brit. informal - barmy, daft. 3 he's crazy about her passionate about, very keen on, enamoured of, infatuated with, smitten with, devoted to; very enthusiastic about, fanatical about; informal - wild/mad/nuts about, gone on; Brit. informal - potty about.

-ANTONYMS

sane, sensible, apathetic.

Crazee I tell ye, crazee.

On with der fred.

Yelp!
Hahaha
Oh dear, Kermit.

I thought you'd pottered off back to Muppet Central, then I realised this forum is what you call Muppet Central.

I think we know who looks the real muppet here Wink
Iz bee back on der werdplay to call Muttwee a muppet. Dat iz me next entry.

muppet

noun Brit. informal - an incompetent or foolish person. - ORIGIN from the name given to various puppets created for the children's television programmes Sesame Street and The Muppet Show.

Wait, zee Kermit McBollocks iz no muppet. I havve real tongue to lick flies straight outta der air. Flies fly around Muttley, cos he iz smelly muppet skeen.
May I suggest you do some research in to the word 'Felcher' next.
Felcher is a horrible word I think. It brings to mind contemporaneous schoolchildren looking for the latest fad term to throw at someone slightly different.
Aye oi dun like felcher meself. So, oi decided on anover werd: fetch(er)

fetch verb 1 go for and bring back someone or something. 2 sell for a particular price. 3. (fetch up)
informal arrive or come to rest: Steve fetched up in Ireland in 1985. 4 informal land a blow on someone.

SYNONYMS

1 he went to fetch a doctor (go and) get, go for, call for, summon, pick up, collect, bring, carry, convey, transport.
2 the land could fetch millions sell for, bring in, raise, realize, yield, make, command, cost, be priced at
informal go for, pull in Brit informal knock someone back.

Muttley, fetch mee Miss Piggy before I collaps!
Oi fel in a deep pond. Oi iz not der same. I will retourn soon to pick upder essenshul dictionary fred.
Sex Mumford And Sons lat-er, Iz be bak wiv der revolutionaireee diction-ry of Kermit McBollocksteinberg. Ho ho ho, roll up mit zee bottl of Carlsberg bitte.

Governor

the executive head of a state in the U.S.
a person charged with the direction or control of an institution, society, etc.:
the governors of a bank; the governor of a prison.
Also called governor general. the representative of the crown, as in the Commonwealth of Nations.
a ruler or chief magistrate appointed to govern a province, town, fort, or the like.
Machinery. a device for maintaining uniform speed regardless of changes of load, as by regulating the supply of fuel or working fluid.
British Informal.

one's father.
one's employer.
any man of superior rank or status.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fred Longberg-Holm InfiniteSloth 2 1,138 18th September 2013, 13:06
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  Urban Dictionary Statto 9 3,082 16th October 2012, 13:27
Last Post: widzhit
  Fred The Raver antidote uk 9 2,325 6th August 2010, 11:14
Last Post: cycom