EVENT 

TDD Chapter 8 - True Winter - A Blueprint For A Xmas Album (20156)

1 Replies, 1950 Views

During the making of more TDD - the Clipticisms concept was filtered into the Twitter model as a blueprint - here comes abother TDD: True Christmas. A diary where I actually bothered, like, to really make a diary of an album, rather than giving you a 90 track records of a diary over Autumn to Winter. And I dismantled some of my Dropbox folders with the old archives.

Nicely asking me for freebies is easy. True honesty more so.

Anyway - the chapter. It's the eighth one, and it's based on the eigth segue in TDD 2 (1) - true personality, nicely voiced by pacific (I can still recite the entire Clipticism). "A vast number of people (the majority) seem to have developed a fake personality for themselves in the absence of one of their own. I understand everyone puts a bit of an act on, but I'm talking total deception of the self". This is still the most resonant piece of writing on sociology I've read, on MySpace of all places, and pacific did say feel free to use it if I think people would benefit from it. I don't think it's funny. And I think a lot of people have deliberately been deceiving others over the last decade - more than the eternity before - just because they can. Because it gives them a power trip. Because it satisfies their ego. What happened to good humour and not ridicule?

SO I had an idea. How to take a humor-promoting theme - goodwill at Christmas - and turn it into something of a blueprint for a Xmas album. For all producers. Using conventional scales on guitar and keyboard, a pivotal track called "Pop" that aims at Mike Oldfield, and lots of stream-of-consciousness talk concerning life, love and getting on with concepts. Ideas. Pure and simple positives.

"Pop" is yours for 89p. If you'd like the full thing, it's yours for £2. 2 packs of cheapest beer in the shop. Just ask. You're welcome. Hugs)
Here's "Pop" and the first video of me that I've consciously seen online - and also put in public domain.

https://focisleft.bandcamp.com/track/tdd...eft-fl-pop

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: MOAKZ - THE LOST CHAPTER (OmniEP247) Euphony 0 1,140 26th September 2021, 07:50
Last Post: Euphony
  Foci's Left, Magix, Fellow Concert Performers - Curry Crew - TDD Chapter 5 Kermit McBollocks 26 16,344 8th June 2021, 14:18
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE OUT NOW: IF-READ & ULMUS - WINTER SUN (OmiEP224) Euphony 0 906 17th January 2021, 09:18
Last Post: Euphony
  Winter in places where it actually F*CK'N snows ... +ToRMeNT+ 35 23,149 6th November 2017, 20:09
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  The Dastardly Diaries Chapter 4 - The Blues Cause - Now available! Muttley 26 12,200 30th August 2017, 05:29
Last Post: Muttley