Happy New Month

[Image: party_2.gif] [Image: party_2.gif][Image: party_2.gif] [Image: party_2.gif] [Image: party_2.gif] [Image: party_2.gif]

Yes, happy new month. That might be a good topic to blog about.

201tongue

Chinteef

Xyxthumbs
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Yeah. September was pretty crap...I lost it online and I still think I'm experiencing aftershock of going missing for 10 months (which I haven't). An example is fragments in news stories mirroring a missing case, or a missing object. Some kind of mental disturbance. Amazing how hallucinogenic CDs can be sometimes. It triggered off after listening to Dido - Life For Rent too many times.

So here's to the future! Cheers

October for me was quite jolly so far Smile

In terms of weather, we have here the worst October since years. 3 weeks of grey skies, raining almost everyday. My bike is gathering dust - no chance this year to go to the forest and appreciate the so-called golden autumn with beautiful yellow, orange and red leaves.

(23rd October 2016, 12:20)Dinsdale Wrote: In terms of weather, we have here the worst October since years. 3 weeks of grey skies, raining almost everyday. My bike is gathering dust - no chance this year to go to the forest and appreciate the so-called golden autumn with beautiful yellow, orange and red leaves.

Same here in Austria, which isn't helping matters much with my brother's who happens to be a wine-grower. Harvest is a bit crap this year, quality not bad though Xyxthumbs

Theme © iAndrew 2017 - Forum software by © MyBB