RELEASE 

FL - The Vignette Dairy Farm (23 Minute Fugue)

2 Replies, 1552 Views

There will be several volumes of this series. I just had to come up with an appropriate name for my synthesis-rich miniature pieces - interludes, vignettes, call them what you will. A set price goes towards a set pressing cost. I don't want you being generous with my patience, it leads to disappointments, accidents, and misappropriations. Essentially, what us mentally unhinged humans call "delusions of grandeur".  

The art is FL ART. Computer graff and physical paint/felt/sketch portfolio, realised with specific conceptual blueprints in relation to mixed media.

So I don't get pissed off editing in CD duplicates info...have a CD, embossed, sent to you for the same price, if you want. Just contact me. I love talking to real fans, supposing I have any still. I'll be doing it this way with all the follow up volumes of this vignette dairy farm series, so that I remember and save myself a lot ef time. Time is of the essence these days, of most important, me sorting the fucks I should give.

Not giving a fuck about the music industry feels so satisfying. I never have a care how many copies I will sell, just what is selling, so I can spend less time doing things less pure for people who don't deserve it.

www.focisleft.bandcamp.com

£5!
The Foci's Left (FL) Art...

[Image: a2361563750_16.jpg]
Well, art certainly attracts viewers it seems! 40 views of this thread already! I love you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: METRO - FUGUE STATE LP (Omni040) Euphony 3 1,930 26th October 2015, 22:11
Last Post: Muttley
  some new pics from my farm in Arkansas HiddenSound 8 2,141 25th June 2013, 19:03
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  darn you last minute ebay bidders InfiniteSloth 6 1,742 12th August 2010, 23:57
Last Post: compositeone
  For a minute there I thought I'd gone mad Naphta 7 1,737 3rd April 2010, 10:17
Last Post: neworldisorder
  The Age Of Outsiders Vol.3 (60 Minute Showcase) Sebadox 12 3,085 9th October 2009, 18:17
Last Post: Warbreaker