Create an account

[-]
Tags
works pariah omniep134 now out 3 selected part

Thread Contributor: EuphonyRELEASE OUT NOW: PARIAH - SELECTED WORKS PART 3 (OmniEP134)

Smile 

Pariah return with more space-age electronic drum and bass with the third in the Selected Works series, featuring more incredible previously unreleased material. This is an exciting sequel to their previous two volumes, showing their precision, skill and unique ideas in the realm of atmospheric DnB, proving that their sound is as popular now as it always has been.

The next volume will showcase more of this groups unreleased material as they prove themselves once more to be experts in their craft.

[Image: Pariah_selected_works_Volume_3_Cover_Omni_EP134.jpg]

https://soundcloud.com/omnimusicuk/out-n...-omniep134

Available now at:

Bandcamp

Clone

Juno

DJ Tunes

itunes

With many more stores to follow soon Smile

Chris Eschaton

Easy mate, 
Not read the thread but I'll have a listen to this packaged gift and get a back to you. 

How is Thailand?

Eaten any Naga fish yet? Hahaha

Why do you keep thinking I'm in Thailand? Hahaha

Ah...maybe it's because I love you long time? Kisskiss Hahaha

Gruber

I keep forgetting you now live in Costa Rica, right?

You went to Nagaland on holiday.
Naga Fish is a deadly type of blowfish delicacy in Thailand by the way. Don't eat it.

YES !!!

More classic Pariah

Excellent Stuff

Many Thanks for putting these out Smile

@ Muttley: I live in Malta (Gozo island to be more precise) Smile

@Bassix: You're welcome Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Longformacus - Drone Works (2016 Collection, Updated Weekly, No Minimum) Muttley 20 1,659 17th October 2017, 14:54
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE OUT NOW: PARIAH - SELECTED WORKS PART 2 (OmniEP118) Euphony 3 454 29th March 2017, 20:07
Last Post: MetaLX
  RELEASE OUT NOW: PARIAH - SELECTED WORKS PART 1 (OmniEP116) Euphony 2 452 5th March 2017, 18:32
Last Post: Euphony
  How Mindfulness Works to Help the Brain Manage Pain Muttley 2 642 30th August 2014, 22:29
Last Post: Muttley
  Nolige - Early Works EP [FREE DOWNLOAD!] nolige 7 1,182 2nd December 2012, 20:47
Last Post: Chinchiller

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016