RELEASE 

fl - unfocused sweet - ussvolii

1 Replies, 2101 Views

If you want it, here it is, in my Dropbox, come and get it. But it helps for copyright if you want to ask.
It's a short 26 minute EP with a long 10 minute opening drone track. I won't bore you with too many details, just enjoy.
Made with Wok Pitch Delay, Live 8, Korg Triton LE (used by Vangelis and Wakeman), a 3-stringed Epiphone (Hendrix guitar) and a touch of octave vocal meandering. "Love" is not for sale. Or rather, I want to keep focus on my original batch of 90 Bandcamp official releases as Foci Left.
Recorded on a Olympus 713 Digital Recorder, and on computer.
If you like this, why not head to www.focisleft.bandcamp.com to grab something else. Plenty free on there. Or just ask me and I'll give.
Lots of love, Michael. xoxo
The best offcuts from the "Unfocus Sweet" experiment, totalling 7 tracks, is available for £7 here...

https://focisleft.bandcamp.com/album/vol...s-sweet-lp

Individual downloads are available for £1 per track - the price I sell all my tracks at. I hope you like the art - took me a lot of thought this one, genuinely!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Sweet Sensi 009 - GlassBox / Krugah GlassBox 3 906 15th October 2022, 04:45
Last Post: esb
  foci left - unfocused heat - handling normality mixtape - 4 track ep Muttley 2 3,426 22nd January 2018, 09:55
Last Post: Muttley
  DJ Crystl - Sweet Dreamz Law 57 15,612 11th April 2014, 08:40
Last Post: theory
  BMT - 'Problem Child' / 'Sweet Little Supernova' - Out Now blumarten 0 1,468 27th September 2011, 13:05
Last Post: blumarten
  Liquid - Sweet Harmony - 2010 remix DJ ML 25 8,795 4th January 2010, 21:32
Last Post: noisemonkey