RADIO 

(Release pitch) Various artists- Endless Monologue (Foci Left label)

7 Replies, 4698 Views

I want time alone to discharge. 
I want time on the internet to introvert.
I want to create a space for production. 
Hence this concept album. 

Take the first three sentences, and let's go for a nice boat ride Wink
The first working idea is a study of infinity theorem tied into the circumstances of the bipolar disorder type 2.
A split perspective on information technology parsed througy the "Endless Escape" title. A twilight saga.
Artificial intelligence
Science fiction
Computation
Process
Projection
Fractal echoes
Entertaining stimulus
Disconnected from the server
Schizoid pulse
Dot matrix splinter
Loss of the holiday sensation
Rhythmic pattern module
Autism and autonomy

...a draft 2cd tl.
Essentially yin and yang is synergistic of the central concept. But I want to collate outtake artist ideas.
Weird stuff.
Unfinished and polarizing.
On a dnb and non dnb forum such as this, most of the impact is ball of wool unfurling, collateral and electric.
In an ideological perspective, everything has been done before. It's not miserable, it's just a matter of finding old pieces, disguised as new ideas.
Collation thought. Sadly a lot of dnb today leaves i cold. It's not that it isn't worth money, it's just really all been done. I'm looking at future music. It doesn't have to stand up in 10 years, it can sound dated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foci's Left, Magix, Fellow Concert Performers - Curry Crew - TDD Chapter 5 Kermit McBollocks 26 16,337 8th June 2021, 14:18
Last Post: Muttley
  Foci's Left - Derelict Career LP - my third album - now available! Muttley 25 16,624 12th November 2020, 08:39
  Foci's Left - Tara EP (Foci'sLeftEP003) - 22 minute space ambient, pianism, strings Muttley 7 6,846 28th April 2020, 11:33
  RELEASE OUT NOW: Foci's Left (FL) - Eat Yr Spinach [Free download] Muttley 10 6,830 24th April 2020, 07:55
Last Post: Statto
  [Drone/Ambient] Foci's Left/Longformacus - Multi Patching Muttley 2 4,410 15th December 2018, 08:36