The quote thread....................

32 Replies, 1568 Views

Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together.
--Anais Nin
I've been failing for like, ten or eleven years. When it turns, it'll turn. Right now I'm just tryin' to squeeze through a very tight financial period, get the movie out, and put my things in order.
--Francis Ford Coppola
....he wasnt just a member of the goatee-support-group, he founded it!!!.......

WiLL SeLf
Never judge a book by its movie.
--J. W. Eagan
Life is just a bowl of pits.
--Rodney Dangerfield
When I was a kid I got no respect. When my parents got divorced there was a custody fight over me ... and no one showed up.
--Rodney Dangerfield
I was so poor growing up ... if I wasn't a boy ...I'd have nothing to play with.
--Rodney Dangerfield
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
--Rodney Dangerfield
My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.
--Rodney Dangerfield
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve through not dying.
--Woody Allen
How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?
--Woody Allen
i've had occasion before to remark on the disturbing spread of this chin borne disease.........

W.S
New York is not Never-Never land, its full of venal, money-grubbing perverts.......

You will experience a lot of pain and dissillusionment in your twenties......
I think someone should just take this city and just...just flush it down the fuckin' toilet.
--Travis Bickle
And at the moment, , tecno, drum and bass, and all that other computer-generated dance music are certainly what Britain does best......

W.Self
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
--Willy Wonka
Violet, you're turning violet, Violet!
--Sam Beauregarde
Endless mouths and assholes swallowing and shifting. The whole earth was nothing but mouths and assholes swallowing and shifting, and fucking.

Buk........
If she's a lady, then I'm a Vermicious Knid!
--Grandpa Joe
THE CAPTAIN
IS OUT TO LUNCH
AND THE SAILORS
HAVE TAKEN OVER
THE SHIP

Buk....
All I needed was the first beer and then the homosexuals would start buying,

Buk....
Out of sheer alienation and a natural contrariness I decided to align myself against their point of view

Buk...
the male is... a half-dead, unresponsive lump, at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob

Valerie Solanas
"When you're spent and have nothing left to live for, fuck it, tattoo your face!"

I have no idea who said that, I just found this etched into a record.
A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds
--Francis Bacon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think of this quote from D-Bridge? 8bits 8 1,165 27th July 2008, 21:59
Last Post: MetaLX
  The Euro 2008 commentator quote thread thush-ara 36 5,584 27th June 2008, 14:03
Last Post: thush-ara
  my einstein quote of the day.... dodz 24 1,696 17th November 2007, 21:39
Last Post: proto j
  chuck palahniuk quote qµ:rec 2 627 14th June 2007, 08:38
Last Post: flx
  check out this fabio quote from a doa interview... proto j 37 3,206 7th November 2005, 10:38
Last Post: Unsane