more about that planet drum n bass sample CD

4 Replies, 3229 Views

OK, I tried writing to dollis hill about this, cause their site said they just got more in, yet none are listed... no response for a month. So, I was wonderig if anyone would be down w/ trading me a copy (over the internet or thorugh the mail) of the planet drum + bass sample CD. I will definitely be ordering this soon as it's back in stock, but don't wanna have to wait to get my grubby hands on those samples : )

I got bazillions of breaks, self sampled jazz drum parts, sample CDs, etc
It's a nice CD with a number of classic breaks, but to be honest you probably have them all already! Assembly Line, Think, Life Could, Cold Sweat, etc then it gets ito some effected breaks (ugh)

Theres a couple fx samples near the end, but Digital has already used em all!
trust Wrote:It's a nice CD with a number of classic breaks, but to be honest you probably have them all already! Assembly Line, Think, Life Could, Cold Sweat, etc then it gets ito some effected breaks (ugh)

Yup, I wouldn't bother to be honest. There's a couple that haven't yet been positively ID'd on there, but the majority are just the classic breaks that everyone has already.

Quote:Theres a couple fx samples near the end, but Digital has already used em all!

Hahaha I think we've all listened to them and gone "Dammit Digital!"
id liek to have a copy Grin where can i get yo!
if ye are going to buy it anyway, i have it and can AIM it to ye.

will be online later this evenin

AIM: beckettdajunglis

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drum and bass tutorials thebizzybscience 0 2,459 30th November 2020, 22:17
Last Post: thebizzybscience
  every drum machine sample pack Abend 22 13,508 15th December 2009, 00:47
Last Post: NoodeL
  how to make a drum and bass song in 5 minutes titanium 7 3,034 18th September 2009, 16:07
Last Post: dsp
  Making Drum and bass dsp 11 4,294 18th September 2004, 21:27
Last Post: iNSiGHt