Create an account

[-]
Tags
aunt my oh giddy

Thread Contributor: noisemonkeyoh my giddy aunt

Inperspective site news Wrote:Audio clips of the first two releases on the Inperspective sister label, INP, are now online! Click HERE for audio of Senses' Babylon/Zion Dub and Fracture & Neptune's Our Sound.

And we are proud to announce the signing of the massive track In Your Eyes, by 0=0!

Icon_eek

I hope Soul Hunter's Testicles are on the flip.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/

nah, soul hunter is coming on the main label Xyxthumbs

Well thank fuck in your eyes went to inperspective....any other label j n u were a dead man!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?

b Wrote:well thank fuck in your eyes went to inperspective....any other label j n u were a dead man!well thank fuck in your eyes went to inperspective....any other label j n u were a dead man!
definitely worth saying twice Xyxthumbs
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/

B Wrote:Well thank fuck in your eyes went to inperspective....any other label j n u were a dead man!

why? Baffled

Statto Wrote:
B Wrote:Well thank fuck in your eyes went to inperspective....any other label j n u were a dead man!

why? Baffled

why not?

GREAT NEWS!

MUST HAVE!

release dates?
http://www.shoeboxradio.com

fanu Wrote:u just dont have the balls to take the responsibilty for what you said and face the consequences.

**must look for a job, no more savings in the bank!
[Image: viewtopic.php?mode=attach&id=4382]

just listened to the senses bits. good job. Xyxthumbs

Superb re: In Your Eyes Smile

I just hope it's the same version that was on the Bailey show. That breakdown was really nice.

chris inperspective Wrote:
statto Wrote:
b Wrote:well thank fuck in your eyes went to inperspective....any other label j n u were a dead man!

why? Baffled

why not?

why not indeed Xyxthumbs

but still... why should b care so much that it goes to inperspective? Baffled

Inp has a baaaad lineup of tunes man! Our sound,babylon and in your eyes are all proper hurters, they make me drool like bacon!
Homerdrool

Very nice. Babylon is smashing it right now, can't wait to get my hands on In Your Eyes!!! Grin

new fracture and neptune bits sounding sweet! also there are new audio clips up on paradoxs site! (paradox music 003) plus a general update Xyxthumbs
Cool

okay so i've just listened to the pieter k clips on the inperspective site, (i've been waiting for these ages) was i disappointed?

Jawdrop :shitme Jawdrop
Thats it right there! Those tunes are fantastic. Chris, pat yourself on the back for having the conviction to put this stuff out . Pieter, this stuff is truly of outstanding quality!!!

Scribe Wrote:Those tunes are fantastic. Chris, pat yourself on the back for having the conviction to put this stuff out . Pieter, this stuff is truly of outstanding quality!!!

there were four tunes we were interested in...

One of Them — already gone to Inperspective Grumble
Set the Record Straight — already gone to Inperspective Grumble
Maze — still available Grin
Crossroads — still available Grin

thus...

SC003 Pieter K - Crossroads / Maze

Icon_yippee Icon_yippee

Statto Wrote:there were four tunes we were interested in...

One of Them — already gone to Inperspective Grumble
Set the Record Straight — already gone to Inperspective Grumble
Maze — still available Grin
Crossroads — still available Grin

thus...

SC003 Pieter K - Crossroads / Maze

Icon_yippee Icon_yippee

Icon_yippee Jig Icon_yippee

Inperspective site news Wrote:Audio clips of the first two releases on the Inperspective sister label, INP, are now online! Click HERE for audio of Senses' Babylon/Zion Dub and Fracture & Neptune's Our Sound.

And we are proud to announce the signing of the massive track In Your Eyes, by 0=0!
woo hoo! Monkeydance

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  agony aunt thread Statto 8 1,792 31st March 2012, 19:17
Last Post: Statto

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016