Official Poll - adjudicated by Almighty Zeus - Who is the daddy, the pimp, the true sole KING OF SNA
Red Corner: Charlie 'Ginsters' Fracture
0%
Blue Corner: Bob 'Wheat Crunchie' Macciochi
0%
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item.

ok, ive been pushed too far! -> who is the real SNAX KING

272 Replies, 24042 Views
Thread Closed 

who is the true snax king?

just remember who campaigned to get both Pasty and Scotchegg on the board!!!!!

the macc c*nt is some new comer.
wheres my poll?
i'll add it !!
come on people!
And the journeyman snaxster fracture lands an early blow to the young upstart Bobby Macc !

:wack
i refer the people, the voting public, here.

i also have to point out that i did not elect myself, the title was bestowed upon me. scribe suggested it (i'm counting on your vote, fella!), and scope implemented it. now look who he has voted for, the conniving backstabbing shit.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
it's all about the ginsters scotch egg bars, infact nearly all of their products apart from the chicken and muchroom slice Baffled
macc Wrote:i refer the people, the voting public, here.

i also have to point out that i did not elect myself, the title was bestowed upon me. scribe suggested it (i'm counting on your vote, fella!), and scope implemented it. now look who he has voted for, the conniving backstabbing shit.

Rofl

there are 700 odd people on here. my vote will be of little consequence.

fight if ya wanna win !!

its all up for grabs

the power

the fame

the glory

the undisputed title

Pasty
fiasko Wrote:it's all about the ginsters scotch egg bars, infact nearly all of their products apart from the chicken and muchroom slice Baffled

Scotchegg
yes but it was not you that made it a stickey!!! it was croms, maybe he was feeling sorry for your feeble attempts at being snax king???

http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...highlight=

please check the date of that thread, then the date that macc joined. fucking fly-by-night.
I have to say that since my time on this board macc has talked more snack than anybody else , contributed more to the wellfare of snax than anybody else, used the : homerdrool : in relation to snax more than anybody else . My vote shall be cast in his direction!!
Cool
Scribe Wrote:macc has talked more snack than anybody else , contributed more to the wellfare of snax than anybody else, used the : homerdrool : in relation to snax more than anybody else .

Blush

He's right though........
i say its Macc, on the merrit of his given title and the merrit of his postcount deserving a custom title...

Frac should post more Wink
Macc Wrote:
Scribe Wrote:macc has talked more snack than anybody else , contributed more to the wellfare of snax than anybody else, used the : homerdrool : in relation to snax more than anybody else .

Blush

He's right though........

you have more posts, period.
but surely choice of snack should come into it. wheat crunchies????????
john doe Wrote:i say its Macc, on the merrit of his given title and the merrit of his postcount deserving a custom title...

Frac should post more Wink

Harsh but fair........ and true Cool

*finishes bag of Lamb and Mint Sensations (it's all my canteen has), starts multi-segmented Aero and coffee Homerdrool *
fiasko Wrote:but surely choice of snack should come into it. wheat crunchies????????

But one of a vast selection. Last night after kung fu I ate three bags of POSR on the spin.

And if you say that Wheat Crunchies are shit, I direct you to the Worcester Suace flavour. End of.
its a close call.........

anybody's fight at the moment !
this is wank.

im the snax king over at DOA, and resident snax king at HQ in oxford. post dont mean shit....

macc came in his pants when i dropped the knowledge of the bagel bakery on his sorry ass!!!!

where are the old skoolers??? strike? formula inc?
Want to keep friends with Macc for our first event, Roll

Have to make friends with Fracture for our second event Baffled

Scratch dilemma, dilemma, dilemma.

Genius Both of you are true snax kings
Macc Wrote:And if you say that Wheat Crunchies are shit, I direct you to the Worcester Suace flavour. End of.

i would never say such a thing, just in a different league from ginsters, imo of course Lol
remember caxe?

that is some pioneering 5n4x0r language!!!
Macc Drums King
DJFracture Wrote:this is wank.

im the snax king over at DOA, and resident snax king at HQ in oxford. post dont mean shit....

macc came in his pants when i dropped the knowledge of the bagel bakery on his sorry ass!!!!

where are the old skoolers??? strike? formula inc?

Both Strike and F. Inc have complimented me on my superb snax knowledge in the past. If they vote for Fature, it is for sentimental reasons only.

You just can't take it there is a new snax0r in town!

You think I have never been to a bagel bakery before? Knob - I lived in Finsbury Park, there is one there that pisses on your local roach den. I will admit the bagels were quite good from there, but it was hardly a revelation.........
frax is killing the poll!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SNAX] Snax watch... Knoppers DJFracture 19 8,590 16th February 2016, 17:32
Last Post: Muttley
  Rocksteady.45.Mix #11 - Real, Real Cool BlueWater 10 7,487 9th February 2012, 07:34
Last Post: oplin
  Ive struck GOLD !!! subvert 10 3,889 28th April 2011, 00:03
Last Post: Statto
  Ive spent all day working on....... fanu 26 5,833 11th March 2010, 18:33
Last Post: dwarde
  hmm..think ive caught the techno bug katatonic 12 2,948 30th September 2009, 10:20
Last Post: esb