Create an account

[-]
Tags
s breakbeat up??? call who coming invasion roll science

Breakbeat Science invasion roll call - who's coming up???

Now that I think about it, Cable & I used to do a "Forwardbound" Drinkfest edition every year since 1999

1999 was the crazy all atmospheric drinkfest in Buffalo which included SEBA, Method One & Kaos, True Intent massive, Chris J, Transit, Cakes and a whole Forwardbound army....

2000 was another insane one in Buffalo....even Gary Scott made it all the way from England

2001 I had Paradox touch down in Toronto for the first time for Forwardbound drinkfest pt 3

2002 was an infamous debauchery in New York City on the Breakbeat Science boat cruise........that was one of the BEST TIMES EVER!!!!

2003 part 5 was a bit smaller as many of the regular peeps were busy with personal lives, but a solid crew still came up for the BLAME jam in Toronto

2004 things are looking to get INSANE again.......

ladies and gentlemen, we're celebrating the 6TH ANNIVERSARY OF INTERNATIONAL DRINKFESTS............founded by mr. CABLE himself, the tradition has lived on!!!

This year, I'd like to welcome the SUBVERT crew into the equation!

OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YEAH!

So far somewhat confirmed:

- Pieter K - LA (of coruse)
- Cable & a crew of insane ravers - Buffalo
- Cakes & a friend - Washington
- Brett Clever - NYC
- ESB - Sarnia

+ a list of the hard & test proven local animals which include

dubsta, rise, 0=0, da_gremlinz, dodz, raise cain, vox, c64, oblio, Frankie Gunns, k2, Chase, Sek, Rusouljah, Moodesigner, belladonnakillz, Nebukad, Nikish, Rinsemag / WMC raving massive and of course the random hotties HA!

I'm moving on the 1st so I hope I clean up just in time for a huge house warming / after party on Satuday @ my new place..........or prehaps another debachery on dubsta's rooftop? LOL.....nah, we gotta give the man a break. He deserves it!

when is this shit ever gonna stop???

MICHALK, you gotta come up dude.....this is as close to a Subvert orgy as you're gonna get in North America haha
[Image: gamma.jpg]

there are some people interested in and around detroit too.

i posted the show info on michigandnb.com

there is a 90% chance of scart ridge at this wedding, bar mitzvah, or dance event

scart ridge Wrote:there is a 90% chance of scart ridge at this wedding, bar mitzvah, or dance event

LOL

don't tell me you're flying from Edmonton!!!

That's more of a mission than Dubsta flying from Toronto to London...the distance is about the same, no? lol

wizard Wrote:
scart ridge Wrote:there is a 90% chance of scart ridge at this wedding, bar mitzvah, or dance event

LOL

That's more of a mission than Dubsta flying from Toronto to London...the distance is about the same, no? lol

that's the plan! and yeah, it pretty much is the same distance, isn't it? i've only left the province once, which is pretty fucking ridiculous. i figured this was as good an excuse as any to fix that up. i've got the time off work, i've just got to buy the ticket Smile

scart ridge Wrote:
wizard Wrote:

LOL

that's the plan! and yeah, it pretty much is the same distance, isn't it? i've only left the province once, which is pretty fucking ridiculous. i figured this was as good an excuse as any to fix that up. i've got the time off work, i've just got to buy the ticket Smile

NIIICE!

prehaps you'll have a few days to knock something down at Gabe's studio or work on a collab with Stranjah or something

Bring John Rolodex with you too lol

i want to come Icon_cry

need to have many beers and talk about Bukowski with Pieter NOW!!

wizard Wrote:NIIICE!

prehaps you'll have a few days to knock something down at Gabe's studio or work on a collab with Stranjah or something

Bring John Rolodex with you too lol

i'm gonna keep this trip work-free - i'm planning to do more of that later this year. i definitely need to meet all those cats though. i just need a damn vacation, not to mention that it's the weekend after my birthday Smile

Looks like I'll be driving up n over. Falls right near my finals though, with a bit of foresight, should be no problem. Lookin forward
More Time...

howitza Wrote:Looks like I'll be driving up n over. Falls right near my finals though, with a bit of foresight, should be no problem. Lookin forward

pick up the pollack in windsor Wink

esb Wrote:
howitza Wrote:Looks like I'll be driving up n over. Falls right near my finals though, with a bit of foresight, should be no problem. Lookin forward

will do.
More Time...

howitza Wrote:
esb Wrote:

will do.

that would be so sick , SICK, SICK,

Icon_yippee

Icon_yippee
[Image: viewtopic.php?mode=attach&id=4382]

Wtf major night! how long is the drive from nyc?

drive from nyc is probably 8 hours depending on if yr a road maniac?

Anyways I will be there, because this is one of the nicest Toronto lineups I could ask for.

Even though I can't partake in the insanity as its exam time.

*cries to sleep*

scart ridge Wrote:
wizard Wrote:

LOL

we'll if your coming down, your getting kidnapped for a few. studio tingz Wink
[Image: dogheadz.gif]

scart : you still need lodging for your venture?

email me, we'll sort it dj_dodz@hotmail.com

with all the peeps wiz mentioned above it'll be no problem lining something up for ya!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DRINKFEST!!!!!!
Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creative!" 
-Mingus

ps - wiz, did you see my post about EXTENDING the drinkfest till tues. april 6th????

it has to happen dude....the return of SQUAREPUSHER!!!

*cue moody orchestral hits*

insomnia thursday

bbs invasion friday

house parties sat/sun

pusher tuesday

SIIIIICK!!!!
Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creative!" 
-Mingus

da_gremlinz Wrote:we'll if your coming down, your getting kidnapped for a few. studio tingz Wink

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_cry this is my first significant trip EVER, and it's the weekend after my birthday. NO WORK!!!! now that i've realized that i, too, can leave edmonton, i'm sure this won't be the only time i head down that way. patience Wink

but i got the plane ticket, so chances of scart ridge have increased to 100%! i'll be arriving at 4pm april 2, and leaving at 1:20pm april 5. that should be long enough for good times. dodz, i'll get in touch Smile

sweet guy! ^^^

you really should stay till the 7th though....you wouldn't wanna miss squarepusher now would you??????
-Mingus

Damn Alex, just cuz I couldn't make the last two, ya leavin'
me off the list, sucka!

Hehe, I'll be there man. You better be blastin' Scorpions the
whole fuckin' time.

Scorpions remix VIP dub action.

-mc valiant

mc valiant Wrote:Damn Alex, just cuz I couldn't make the last two, ya leavin'
me off the list, sucka!

Quote: posted by Wizard
Cable & a crew of insane ravers - Buffalo

I guess you've now been downgraded to a status of an insane raver from Buffalo Lol

bump!!!

inside

Just got this sorted out with work. Definately in attendance for this one. Where to meet up?
More Time...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  former subvert roll call Statto 62 7,616 6th September 2017, 16:22
Last Post: Statto
  Council "unprepared" for zombie invasion Statto 3 553 11th June 2011, 02:56
Last Post: SHIFT
  Rupture Roll Call antidote uk 27 1,286 12th December 2009, 14:37
Last Post: king ellsmore
  Big Subvert pissup - venue and roll call Macc 83 4,531 1st December 2009, 14:28
Last Post: Ornette
  Ichi Roll Call thush-ara 46 2,947 6th June 2009, 06:19
Last Post: dice

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016