Gonna take a long-ass break from posting on the Internet

32 Replies, 2890 Views

Those who know, know.
It's getting fucking ridiculous.
word. that one went way too far to not to be taken personally..

but still keeping the aim on? Wave
lies! i'll believe it when i see it...
erbanta Wrote:but still keeping the aim on? Wave

Yes
something to do with a mr ridge?
I think i understand your point Fanu,

posting on internet can easy become time consuming talking nonsense,

Me personally, have posted to many shit and have missused my precious time reading and posting on it,

it's so easy to reduce reality to a 2 dimensional one,

time to focus and achieve
yeah i usually let people fight their fights alone but this one just got plain fucking obnoxious

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php...enumber=11

erbanta Wrote:word. that one went way too far to not to be taken personally..

but still keeping the aim on? Wave

hey matti dude you on aim at all these days? got some tunesssssssss Tea
i dont really understand why people start getting on scart ridge's back for verbally confronting Fanu, cos by the looks of it(of what sart is pointing out) its obvious that Fanu talked a lot of stuff he cant backup now, when prompted or can he?

just an observation...
[Image: outside.gif]
whats this all about?

fanu, i heard a couple of your tracks on the doa dubplate page but they werent really my cup of tea i'm afraid.

well done for trying though.

Xyxthumbs
vipah Wrote:i dont really understand why people start getting on scart ridge's back for verbally confronting Fanu, cos by the looks of it(of what sart is pointing out) its obvious that Fanu talked a lot of stuff he cant backup now, when prompted or can he?

just an observation...

what can't i back up?
don't you know.. you have to 'prove' your opinions. Teef

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
fanu Wrote:
vipah Wrote:i dont really understand why people start getting on scart ridge's back for verbally confronting Fanu, cos by the looks of it(of what sart is pointing out) its obvious that Fanu talked a lot of stuff he cant backup now, when prompted or can he?

just an observation...

what can't i back up?

that's exactly the thing i'd like scart to point out, with real QUOTES... not ones taken out of context and rephrased to sound utterly retarded...
others opinions shouldnt stop you posting on a message board, hell, i'm a DOA head and i am not ashamed to admit on here that i like mainstream dnb, i'll get flamed, but try and get rid of me....

(still trying to work out the smilies)
fanu Wrote:

just an observation...

what can't i back up?
didnt meant you cant back up, but by observing all this it looks like you just ignoring him? not like he's asking for something special, fair play i guess if you dont want to reply...
still for outsiders it just looks like you dont have anything to reply with - thats human nature i guess, maybe i'am wrong
[Image: outside.gif]
vipah Wrote:didnt meant you cant back up, but by observing all this it looks like you just ignoring him? not like he's asking for something special, fair play i guess if you dont want to reply...
still for outsiders it just looks like you dont have anything to reply with - thats human nature i guess, maybe i'am wrong

I just posted on the DOA thread.
The reason I haven't posted is that I don't wanna get involved in silly shit.
It is time consuming and takes you nowhere.

But now I feel that things are getting very personal and I want to stand up for myself. Scart is crossing the limits of good taste.

I do need some quotes that are not taken out of their context.
And I don't want to see the stupid sentence that upset Scart in the 1st place as I DID tell you all afterwards what I meant with it and you know it.
Rothko Wrote:others opinions shouldnt stop you posting on a message board, hell, i'm a DOA head and i am not ashamed to admit on here that i like mainstream dnb, i'll get flamed, but try and get rid of me....

you wont get flamed ghuy.

stick to what you like - only you know what that is.

bottom fuckin line.

coz scope says so.
Rothko Wrote:others opinions shouldnt stop you posting on a message board, hell, i'm a DOA head and i am not ashamed to admit on here that i like mainstream dnb, i'll get flamed, but try and get rid of me....

man nobody's gonna flame you for liking that stuff! hell today we even had fracture confessing he made a minimal techno tune! Grin

the prejudices go deep man, from what i've experienced people are way more open-minded here than what generally dogs on doa seem to think!

the smilies are fucking weird! Gurkin
IChiOne Wrote:I think i understand your point Fanu

Seems i did not understand,

people can state their opinion, it's not the same as truth though,
most people act like they know all the answers,

I'm just a ignorant monkey in the mist, but i'm doing my best to see a clear relflection in the mirror.
see that's the problem, the good ones get fed up of the bullshit and leave and the wankers stay to create more bollox and piss more good people off that get fed up and leave grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Icon_cry

that wasn't directed at anyone in particular just a general observation that concerns me about doa
dak Wrote:

man nobody's gonna flame you for liking that stuff! hell today we even had fracture confessing he made a minimal techno tune! Grin

Gurkin

i wanna hear that tune, nowt wrong wi a bit of minimal techno now and again, good old fletcher Grin
hehe definitely nothing wrong, im neck deep in the stuff myself! Tea
skosh Wrote:see that's the problem, the good ones get fed up of the bullshit and leave and the wankers stay to create more bollox and piss more good people off that get fed up and leave grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Icon_cry

that wasn't directed at anyone in particular just a general observation that concerns me about doa

word skoshster
what the hell is going on? have you all been taking large quantities of seratonin reducing drugs or something? GO EAT SOME CHOCOLATE - you'll feel much better
bobule Wrote:what the hell is going on? have you all been taking large quantities of seratonin reducing drugs or something? GO EAT SOME CHOCOLATE - you'll feel much better

i like chocolate, especialy kit kats :P
what's going on here????

Baffled
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  staggered posting thing Muttley 7 3,467 11th July 2020, 12:12
Last Post: Ornette
  Posting Freak B 3 3,083 18th September 2017, 23:29
Last Post: Muttley
  what's with all this posting malarky? Statto 22 10,294 1st October 2015, 21:24
Last Post: firefinga
  Posting Polls firefinga 4 3,209 13th August 2015, 22:01
Last Post: firefinga
  posting and talking about smileys Statto 12 6,686 8th December 2011, 12:37
Last Post: widzhit