Macc (live!), Chris Inp, Equinox @ fckn wckd* NL

8 Replies, 2360 Views

After a series of sold out fckn wckd*s we felt it was time for us to celebrate that very fact. We've come up with a party that hosts the "crême de la crême" of leftfield drum&bass. Other than that we have the talented mr Proskript to give us some lyrical support!

Full Lineup:
MACC live drumset! [OUTSIDER, UK]
EQUINOX [INPERSPECTIVE, UK]
CHRIS INPERSPECTIVE [INPERSPECTIVE, UK]
MC PROSKRIPT [elementz, NL]
DLN [BAMBU, BE]
TEK / KJELD / JOHN DOE [fckn wckd*]

Saturday June 5th @ Kleine Zaal 013 Tilburg [NL]
"Here come the Drums" brought to you by fckn wckd*
22.00uur
Entree ?5,00
Presale has started @ 013 Boxoffice

[Image: 5-juni-flyer-voorkant.png][Image: 5-juni-flyer-achterkant.png]
Count me in, really interested in macc doin his thing live, will have 2 figure out a way of transport though Smile. Last time i saw equinox me and Rosco got pretty much inspired by his dance moves we now call "the equinox step" so wouldnt wanna miss him. Never saw Chris inperspective, so an other reason 2 go, plus offcourse the fckn wckd crew Smile.

btw this was my first post Smile.
icicle Wrote:btw this was my first post Smile.

hello there [Image: wave.gif] [Image: wave.gif]
Drums
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
thanks for announcing it

saves me the trouble

Johndoe
you guys have a homepage, or a flyer? please.
http://www.wckd.nl (but there's no info about the forthcoming night yet because of me being lazy).

flyer soon: john is working on it Cool
up!
Looking forward to meeting the inperspective crew, the soundystem will be pushed to its limits (but not the limiter Wink) im sure...

Welcome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facs, Monita, Chris Inp, Indidjinous @ Tech Itch Recs LONDON May 10th KeeptheUgroundAlive 0 2,578 1st May 2018, 07:01
Last Post: KeeptheUgroundAlive
  JungleSyndicateFreeParty@Rhythm Factory 27thNov - Relapse, Chris Inp, Scamp & More Jungle Syndicate 11 4,875 1st December 2010, 10:23
Last Post: Jungle Syndicate
  ARTIFAKTS EP • Gremlinz, Stranjah, Chris INP, Profane & Parallel • Wrekanise Profane 1 1,751 10th November 2010, 12:07
Last Post: cycom
  [TEASER] Wrekanise #002 Artifakts EP : Gremlinz, Chris INP, Myself, ???, ??? Profane 7 2,584 9th November 2010, 20:42
Last Post: TVG
  SYNCO021 The Syncopaths :: Vol. 1 (Macc, Equinox, Nebula.. ) sub 1 987 21st December 2008, 19:27
Last Post: pofik