EMISSION WHINERS.......SUBVERSIVE RESPONSES NEEDED!!

THIS IS EMOTIVE's POST ON DOA!! I WOULD SUGGEST EXTREME SUBVERSIVE ACTION.......................

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php...04&cache=1

The next wave
Hi everyone,

Heres a quick news flash for the revamped Matrix and their flagship dnb night "Bassheads". Firstly I would like to say a big thankyou to everyone who have supported us over the last 3 years and in November we are celebrating our third birthday.

I would like to give special thanks to Streetbeats for their continual support over the last two years by continuously slagging the night off on this site, and they wonder why they never got booked. Maybe the bad karma surrounding them is the reason why their tunes have got crapper and recent sacking from their distributers. Ask some of the top DJ's who have played at Bassheads and they will tell you what its really like

Well any way what comes around goes around. At Bassheads, only the DJ's who have got the right attitude and heart get booked. Bassheads has now teamed up with both Vinyl UK and Nu Urban music to make sure the event is always up to date with the freshest tunes and DJ's.

The club has been fully revamped, a new sound system has been installed and new decor has been designed. A forthcoming record label, Emission due for distribution through Vinyl UK is in the pipeline and will feature music from some very well known producers aswell as the hot up and coming talent from Reading.

We have been holding this back for some time but we feel now the scene is now ready to take on the labels philosophy and some of the new styles we have to offer. You'll hear more about where were coming from soon, there is alot to talk about. Early next year will be the first release

Get the blokes address and send me and strike round for a 'sit down' with him .........

then i will go to the toilet remove a pistol come back into the room and KAPLOW Shoot Vamp

everyone must go up on the post on DOA and cuss his stupid ass.
For chrissakes, at streetbeats we have always made an effort to get on with the Reading massive, we had a vision of uniting the town into a force to be reckoned with musically, but due to petty pricks and back stabbing gits this has been an impossible dream.
strike and trojan used to play bassheads as residents and were dropped for reasons unknown...????
i fucking hate it down there anyway. Theres always trouble and attitude and the sound system sucks cats ass............

BOH!!

MY RESPONSE HAS BEEN SUBMITTED Twisted AND NOW I AM MAD !!

another question for you why is it that 98% of Reading people are complete pricks when it comes to music, fashion etc ............. ? is it something in the water ?

Altered Ego Wrote:another question for you why is it that 98% of Reading people are complete pricks when it comes to music, fashion etc ............. ? is it something in the water ?

its a mystery to me.........i loathe the place...

bring on Cornwall.............

assholes, (b)assheads

come on subverts support the cause

I just don't understand why people are like this me and Sir Loris have discussed this it happens everywhere especially with this music it seems.

Whats the point in trying to form an inpenetrable clique that no one else can join all it does is cause you enemies !!

At least you boys are friendly and open to new ideas.

Icon_question Icon_question Icon_question Icon_question

cheers stace.... Smile

can i just say in person i expect to be called Chris and not my internet namesake ......... sorry just had to clear that up !!

Altered Ego Wrote:can i just say in person i expect to be called Chris and not my internet namesake ......... sorry just had to clear that up !!

no problem mate, we respect that.......

after the op, what then?

It really depends on how the op goes to be honest mate, as i paid half price i may only get half the op so i will have to wait and see on what happens.

I don't think stace really suits me to be honest thou i was thinking more along the lines of Margret or Jean ........ Cool

i think i got a little to carried away.......

linus Wrote:i think i got a little to carried away.......

that was lovely!!!

big up yerself!!

linus Wrote:i think i got a little to carried away.......

heavy linus....... Twisted

i think the reading scene and the oxford scene have many parallells.

fuck it

i'm coming down SBHQ soon to discuss this...

we need to link up and forge the "we keep it real and true to ourselves thames valley click"

i may even have to get the damn train then!

booh!

Formula Inc. Wrote:i think the reading scene and the oxford scene have many parallells.

fuck it

i'm coming down SBHQ soon to discuss this...

we need to link up and forge the "we keep it real and true to ourselves thames valley click"

booh!

indeed youre welcome down these parts my friend........

LETS NETWORK!!

yes yes Linus, big up Stacy (Stevie D is looking for a bird at the mo!)

This isnt really suprising,a proper rabbit in the headlights response from there camp. methinks a bit of competition has scared them silly.

Its not as if we are trying to muscle in on the "kiddie" jungle scene is it?

and another thing.............

The Rider was blown away by the night on thursday,he told Stuart that any time we want him down here he'll be more than happy to come and play. He said he actually enjoyed himself after having reservations about coming down when he took the booking. bo

has anyone got the tape of the radio 1 tour they did at the matrix a while ago?,then you'll hear what "the scene" thinks about Bassheads

Invasion MCs,hangers on and Starfuckers on stage at the last Bassheads.

Exxon Wrote:The Rider was blown away by the night on thursday,he told Stuart that any time we want him down here he'll be more than happy to come and play. He said he actually enjoyed himself after having reservations about coming down when he took the booking. bo

has anyone got the tape of the radio 1 tour they did at the matrix a while ago?,then you'll hear what "the scene" thinks about Bassheads

nice one drew me ol' mucker.......good feedback from the rider......

you should post that comment about the Radio 1 thing up on the DOA thread...i was gonna say somethin but i never actually heard the broadcast first hand :/

Chewie

Exxon Wrote:yes yes Linus, big up Stacy (Stevie D is looking for a bird at the mo!)

This isnt really suprising,a proper rabbit in the headlights response from there camp. methinks a bit of competition has scared them silly.

Its not as if we are trying to muscle in on the "kiddie" jungle scene is it?

and another thing.............

The Rider was blown away by the night on thursday,he told Stuart that any time we want him down here he'll be more than happy to come and play. He said he actually enjoyed himself after having reservations about coming down when he took the booking. bo

Invasion MCs,hangers on and Starfuckers on stage at the last Bassheads.

we need a ban bassheads smilee or similar...

how about one of prash with a bird shitting on his head????

lol would be funny, but cant be arsed wasting my time on anything to do with 'les enfant idot'

Smile

i love the way the thread he posted has totally been turned round 180 degrees

back atcha prash

blue Wrote:
formula inc. Wrote:i think the reading scene and the oxford scene have many parallells.

fuck it

i'm coming down sbhq soon to discuss this...

booh!

indeed youre welcome down these parts my friend........

lets network!!

raahhhh!

ok.. will come down soon... need some advice from the masters anyways hahaha Smile

formula inc. Wrote:raahhhh!

ok.. will come down soon... need some advice from the masters anyways hahaha Smile

powers of telekenisis.........................distribution

scope you made me wet my pants LOL (b)assheadz for real

thing is this nite had potential while back in 1999 when it was e-mission bring on the days of adam f and brockie and ss with a little poision and evan in the back room, fuk all the gay decor, fuk the rig, fuk the bignames n the name, n fuk dis nu hiphop/garage shootin malarky...

...we must distinguish the real scene from the commercial rukus...warehouse/swot free parties vs the matrix - youre havin a laff!!!!!!!

i enjoyed the days of the london st free parties with only a green strobe to navigate/skin up by, the warehouse jobbies down on oxford rd that had hardcore in the 2nd room, the new years eve dances where shaggy couldnt even stand up(haha) but hey u cant always relive yer youth or look back...

...2 da future - these beat jam sessions are calling me, may pop up n c why rider big up the hype, bring on the total science.....

till then ezeee miss sphere

Blimey. It's all happening down in Reading eh?

Frog

Possibly Related Threads...
24th February 2011, 08:42
Last Post: Statto
11th June 2010, 20:40
Last Post: TVG
  Somatic Responses - Mercury Started by Statto
15 Replies - 3,539 Views
14th September 2009, 07:49
Last Post: ba55tech
9th January 2009, 17:49
Last Post: markgabba