today, I...

1110 Replies, 790713 Views

If anyone wants the Tomato Kicks Buryan party recipe it's in my FB history: http://www.facebook.com/muttleysubversion.3

I've done my ninth special recipe that I'm happy enough to share with readers.
Edit - gonna make a SC thread with all 10 shortlist creations over the past year since losing 1.5 stone, so for now here's the BBB blurb...

Butter Beef Buryan - SrBM9

I have a thing 4 Buryan this week. My ninth recipe I'm happy enough to post serves at least 4 people! Some homemade blends, but nothing serious - you can make your own from Morrisons ingredients.

Sharwoods Butter Chicken Sauce 1 jar and Cubed Beef from your butchers works as the base. Add a beef stock cube, 400ml stock boiling water then you're onto the spices.

I used 2 tablespoon Garam Masala, 1 tbsp Ginger, pepper (orange colour and ground black) and 1/2 pack of family size stir fry. For added veg you can use parsnips (normally roasting vegetable but I use in curry for stronger flavour) and chopped carrot.

For rice you can buy Uncle Bens Peshwari and Vegetable Pilau to go with this dish instantly, or wholegrain/basmati if you want to cook in saucepan.
endeavoured to listen to Brian Hartnett's interview with Code for The Other Side Of The Tracks, and DJ Ren's latest club set on MixCloud.
Today I attended the funeral of one of my uncles Icon_sad
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Hugs
Hugs
thx for the hugs guys. Always sucks if a close person dies. One of the things that suck most when getting older... you see people die who accompanied you through childhood...

Oh well, you gotta accept it and cherish the good memories.
Today 'I went to a poetry slam and it was quite good!
Reading
Yesterday I attended the birthday-party of a good friend. Was fun!
So did i . Teef

Wave
Today I complete this course on Coursera: Learning how to learn https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn
has some great tips and neuroscience in there as well as showing up how wrongly I've been studying previously. Really quality stuff and free
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
noisemonkey Wrote:Today I complete this course on Coursera: Learning how to learn https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn
has some great tips and neuroscience in there as well as showing up how wrongly I've been studying previously. Really quality stuff and free

Chin
Today, or rather, yestarday, I had strawberries from my own garden as desert. Smile
firefinga Wrote:Today, or rather, yestarday,

...Played my first proper gig. Had a brilliant time. Luckily the crowd gave me a lot of applause. Needed encouragement when my fingers went totally stiff from stage fright. I played upright piano for 10 minutes at a low key open mic session in the city. God though I drank so much throughout the day. Not recommended when you are up from 7am in the morning but that's a nerves lesson. The other acts were brilliant. I particularly enjoyed Kiasmos at the end of my visit to Oxford; tribal rock.

Ten I had a nice special kebab from the local with chips, went to sleep but I can never forget that whole thing. :flowers: Lovesmilie Hugs
nice one Xyxthumbs
Muttley Wrote:
firefinga Wrote:Today, or rather, yestarday,

...Played my first proper gig. Had a brilliant time. Luckily the crowd gave me a lot of applause. Needed encouragement when my fingers went totally stiff from stage fright. I played upright piano for 10 minutes at a low key open mic session in the city. God though I drank so much throughout the day. Not recommended when you are up from 7am in the morning but that's a nerves lesson. The other acts were brilliant. I particularly enjoyed Kiasmos at the end of my visit to Oxford; tribal rock.

Ten I had a nice special kebab from the local with chips, went to sleep but I can never forget that whole thing. :flowers: Lovesmilie Hugs

Congrats on the successsful gig!
firefinga Wrote:Today, or rather, yestarday, I had strawberries from my own garden as desert. Smile

Cool! Can't get any fresher than that!
MetaLX Wrote:
firefinga Wrote:Today, or rather, yestarday, I had strawberries from my own garden as desert. Smile

Cool! Can't get any fresher than that!

That is correct, and so far I am very happy with the harvest so far.

Today, I went hiking in the nearby woods.
Today, or rather yesterday, I edited several discogs-entries.
Today I did the paperwork for a small business I run on the side. Needless to say, I had a hell of an interesting time Teef
today I slept as I was working night shift. Had some weird dreams about dead fat people then woke up and bought 20kg of rice. Carried it home. Drank some nice ipa and went back to sleep.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
Today I enjoyed the rain that was falling here in austria for the first time in like 3 weeks. This ended a three week long heatwave, which became rather unbearable the last few days. Gladly I might add, otherwise I would have gone bonkers.
...started work at 05:52

Sharp
Huggles Hugs

...I have been working on a track edit/remix, and now I'm going for a nap :snooze: Fauxpas
a snooze sounds a good plan - I think I might have a snooze

Simpson04