today, I...

1110 Replies, 790404 Views

Oh, no. She's a rebel! There will be a great story for her one day Xyxthumbs
Spank
I was so bored just now I kept refreshing the SC homepage just to see which tags would show up at the bottom . . .
Hahaha
...should probably do some work

Computer
...am uploading TDD Chapter 5.
(21st October 2015, 19:41)MetaLX Wrote: I was so bored just now I kept refreshing the SC homepage just to see which tags would show up at the bottom . . .

omg!  its a new game. ha.  Actually, I just tried that myself, and the 2 tags "bucky" "goats" were listed. 

strange.
...defrosted the freezer and the sink is now full of nice blocks of ice to play with

Icon_yippee
...I updated some entries on discogs...
Music critic for the Tally Ho
I discovered on mixcloud that............
[Image: 12189620_10153843646607089_7904284220517...e=56B9AF1F]
Zeus
(7th November 2015, 18:01)Euphony Wrote: I discovered on mixcloud that............
[Image: 12189620_10153843646607089_7904284220517...e=56B9AF1F]

Hahaha  Awesome Hahaha

Is Satan on mixcloud as well?
Have been so tired I've resorted to listening to old hard house mixes to keep me going.
...found some old bacon in the fridge, and I could hardly tell whether it was bacon or fish

BLAicon24
(16th November 2015, 12:14)Statto Wrote: ...found some old bacon in the fridge, and I could hardly tell whether it was bacon or fish

BLAicon24

[Image: av-19553.jpg]
Today I changed the tyres of my car from summer to winter tyres. Damn, I forogot to take pix and post it up on my FB page.....Icon_sad
Teef
...scored 2½/3 on the first day of the Notts Chess Championship

Fauxpas
Dunno what that means really.

I'm listening to the LP I made just for FPZ again. Sorting out some Dropbox uploads. Upgraded to Dropbox Pro which is £80 for 1 Terabyte of data. That's like an external HD to me. Or another computer.

Had a nice kebab or dinner, made a couple tracks in Music Maker Jam and talked to some who joined teh community about their tracks and trading one of them for one of mine. Lots of fun using new Alternative Rock and my previously worked Techno patches today. Nita B had an amazing track on there, very Gaelle sounding, called 'To Explain What I Feel Pt 2'. That's my fave track of today.

Planning to move around UK tomorrow, probably seeing grandparents and relatives, and generally making a good day of it. Smile
Had a lie in, saw a movie, watched football, snacked in between and now baking a lasagna which I'm going to smother with cheese, hot sauce, and hard boiled eggs Smile

Epic relax day for me.
...purchased my fave labels entire digital discography from my fan sales and savings on Bandcamp. The UK SO Low Point. Smile
(21st November 2015, 21:21)Muttley Wrote: Dunno what that means really.

It means I scored 2½/3 on the first day of the Notts Chess Championship Smile

In other words: played three, won two, drew one

Today I scored 1½/2 for a total of 4/5 and second place

Second place Grumble
Ultimate dibble economy.
today I chanted, did some shopping, trod on lego, drank copious amounts of coffee, played Splatoon, read a book, did some work, updated the website, studied a bit and was silly.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
Today I thought of something green, then I thought of something blue! Life affirming, really! Here's a picture of the food I ate afterward...

Sorry, that was my fb post. Teef

ps. I was actually going to post that then realised how many people I'd offend...*sigh*