UAD2 Duo for sale

9 Replies, 3370 Views

All

Selling my UAD2 Duo.

Been inside PC since ive owned so obv in perfect condition. Not got original box but you can either have a quad box or any box and cheaper postage. Got the antistatic bag and tons of bubblewrap and boxes. Will be very well packaged!

Im only selling as I have a Duo and a Quad, which is a ridiculous overkill, and i need the cash for other things.

They are about £740 new so im looking for around £500.

Comes with the Standard UA project pack,

PMs.

Cheers
If I've understood the spec correctly this is something I'd love to buy, but I've in the last few days finally got around to upgrading my PC hardware. I'll just have to lust quietly from afar for now.
bumpity bump. Make me an offer...

Grin
yes please
i offer you 2 UAD-1's for it Yes
now what have i started, sounds good, but i have 0 uad's so it makes sense to sell it to me :-)
what's happened? they sold?
yeah sorry man been a bit busy.

pms
not sure if my pms sent last night, it seems this forum is too advanced for me, i feel all stupud
Sorry. I have replied in detail Smile

Im decorating the lounge at the mo, no internet at home.

Check your PMs Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  end of an era (was: Considering selling my UAD2 quad with '$5.5k' plugins....) Paradigm X 4 3,891 23rd July 2012, 13:11
Last Post: Paradigm X
  uad2 duo for macbooks dsp 1 1,548 18th January 2011, 17:59
Last Post: markgabba
  New UAD2 Quad appreciation - And Echoplex is released!! Paradigm X 20 5,444 15th October 2010, 12:29
Last Post: Paradigm X
  RMX Contest Win a release among dBridge, Phace, Duo Infernale chris.impulse 0 740 18th March 2010, 20:34
Last Post: chris.impulse
  Ordered my UAD2 Duo Paradigm X 63 10,459 3rd January 2009, 13:59
Last Post: Macc