just been round the forums in my bookmarks

19 Replies, 9298 Views

seems loads of them have packed in

[Image: jump_to_dotted_line.gif]
The other forum I was really active on has all but ground to a halt. Sad really.
MetaLX Wrote:The other forum I was really active on has all but ground to a halt. Sad really.

which was that?
Itstooloud. I was on that forum from before my SC days, did a radio show from there and all. You know Tobes Wink
MetaLX Wrote:Itstooloud. I was on that forum from before my SC days, did a radio show from there and all. You know Tobes Wink

I thought that one was long gone Wink
Still there, the other day one of our oldest members just reappeared after like 5 years. Still a spark Wink

Which ones have you noticed have packed in?
that show was awesome!
MetaLX Wrote:Which ones have you noticed have packed in?

Good question. Several that I hardly went on anyway. Errmm...

IDNB seems to have migrated to FB
Scottish DNB seems to have gone

Chonditic Sound (noise forum) – dunno why that is, since it was very active

Baffled
Correct me if i'm wrong... but wouldnt moving a forum over to facebook kill off the randoms that stumble in, blind and naked? Sort of shooting the whole forum dynamic in the foot :\
Most of the other forums I go to have been really slow, other than the hip hop ones that I frequent....those are insanely busy still.
qµ:rec Wrote:that show was awesome!

Thanks! Wave

Oops
Ian Patterson Wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong... but wouldnt moving a forum over to facebook kill off the randoms that stumble in, blind and naked? Sort of shooting the whole forum dynamic in the foot :\

Not if you're on this forum...
Statto Wrote:Scottish DNB seems to have gone

wrapped that up nearly two years ago, it was dead and I was skint at the time so it seemed like a good time to call it a day Smile
fiasko Wrote:wrapped that up nearly two years ago, it was dead and I was skint at the time so it seemed like a good time to call it a day Smile

right Smile

I guess that's how long it's been since I went round the forums
MetaLX Wrote:
Ian Patterson Wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong... but wouldnt moving a forum over to facebook kill off the randoms that stumble in, blind and naked? Sort of shooting the whole forum dynamic in the foot :\

Not if you're on this forum...

Hahaha

21 pages of meta
Statto Wrote:
MetaLX Wrote:Which ones have you noticed have packed in?

Good question. Several that I hardly went on anyway. Errmm...

IDNB seems to have migrated to FB
Scottish DNB seems to have gone

Chonditic Sound (noise forum) – dunno why that is, since it was very active

Baffled

Well, we're lucky to have you then Wink
BowBowBow Statto
Kingstatto
You can add the c8 break-core forum to that list. Site has been put down, as it seems
Music critic for the Tally Ho
(2nd October 2017, 16:55)firefinga Wrote: You can add the c8 break-core forum to that list. Site has been put down, as it seems

yes, I checked it again recently; seems you can look at it, but not post anymore Neutral

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  damn it's quiet round here Statto 61 21,143 29th September 2017, 18:17
Last Post: Euphony
  All quiet round these ere parts....? INITIAL 4 3,854 31st October 2016, 22:38
Last Post: Statto
  Bloody hell, it's quiet round here! pez 22 14,669 10th October 2015, 20:47
Last Post: dionysus
  Lottery Winners round the corner!!! Euphony 3 2,331 10th February 2012, 13:01
Last Post: denaris
  Grossly insufficient nonsense round here of late Macc 137 32,649 5th August 2011, 11:42
Last Post: cycom