Muttley & Guests - The 15 Minutes Of Fame Mix Series - Archives

123 Replies, 117602 Views

Muttley - 15 MOF Pt.22 - Head In The Clouds - December 2009

01. Quosp - Submerged (from the album Soundscapes II)
02. Herzog - Congratulations, Here's Your Mountain (from the album First Summer And The Running Dream)
03. Carl Sagan's Ghost - Into The Light I (from the album Darkness And The Light)
04. Stars Of The Lid - Dopamine Clouds Over Craven Cottage (from the album And Their Refinement Of The Decline)
05. Rameses III - Clouds Kings (from the album I Could Not Love You More)
06. Grouper - Wind And Snow (from the album Dragging A Dead Deer Up A Hill)
07. John Foxx & Harold Budd - Raindust (from the album Transluscence)
08. Biosphere - As The Sun Kissed The Horizon (from the album Substrata)
09. The Lights Galaxia - The Last Lights In The City (from the EP Global)
10. Leyland Kirby - And At Dawn Armed With Glowing Patience, We Will Enter The Cities Of Glory (Stripped) (from the album Sadly, The Future Is No Longer What It Was)

Download

"Head In The Clouds": constructed to celebrate my folks' 30th anniversary from meeting, in 1979. I like to dream, but I rarely recollect. And it's always conferred from my subconscious that I require an outlet to cathartically channel my state of mind.

Ahead of my tutor marked OU assessment this week, I decided to assemble a glimmer that reflected it: not quite footed in reactionary order, bordering on optimism with succinct drift. So blends don't synchronize totally, they're left to move in and out of foci, while the theme - having one's head in the clouds - is presented by the contemplative nature of the works within, and the result is a dreamy keystone where the occult is brought closer, out of burgeoning dystopia.

morso Wrote:Muttley, you legendSlayer !

Messages In This Thread
Muttley & Guests - The 15 Minutes Of Fame Mix Series - Archives - by Muttley - 1st January 2010, 22:39

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHOW] Muttley - The 15 Minutes of Fame Mix Series (2008) Muttley 115 36,242 17th May 2020, 10:59
Last Post: Muttley
  NEWS RIP Gershon Kingsley (of "Hot Butter - Popcorn"-Fame) firefinga 1 2,501 19th December 2019, 09:52
Last Post: Statto
  MIX dnb/downtempo mix by Muttley Muttley 5 2,972 11th June 2019, 09:39
  MIX Now That's What I Call Subvert Central (Muttley Subverts Mix) Muttley 16 14,473 23rd May 2019, 14:53
  RADIO Rethink Radio - Muttley - Happiness Is Natural Mix Muttley 2 2,614 3rd July 2018, 12:23