Create stories with track titles (of 1 artist)

0 Replies, 869 Views

Stole the idea from DOA Oops

but anywayzzz... here's my technical itch story:

The Signal clearly shows the Altered Beast that's causing The Rukus... let me run another Signal Trace here, i Think that The Green are behind this... they use their Telekinetic powers to Contaminate those Beings with "The Fear"... it's a real Mind Killa...

Can't You See they are moving Too Fast in the dark... put on Night Vision... it's our Destiny to Capture them for further Analysis... after Extraction of the The Virus we might even be Able to Destroy them with a Controlled Explosion...

Don't Go now... Watch Out, those Soldiers abuse our Dreams for the Generation of Energy that enables them to Decontrol other Dimensions... we should stay in this Stronghold for Protection... their retreat into Explored territory might just be a Deception... *sigh*... i wish someone would Release Me from the Rough & Tough task to fight the "Shadow Demon"... i'm not used to these Raw and Hard Ways for Heaven's sake...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW; ESCHATON & FR.OM - STORIES FROM AN ALIEN MOON EP (OmniEP207) Euphony 0 1,753 12th July 2020, 08:28
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OUT NOW: CRYOGENICS - STORIES OF PROGRESS (OmniEP204) Euphony 0 1,903 28th June 2020, 07:49
Last Post: Euphony
  use of X's in artist titles Ornette 3 2,032 4th October 2019, 18:27
Last Post: Statto
  EVENT ESCHATON - SHORT STORIES AND STRANGE INTERLUDES - RELEASE AND INTERVIEW Euphony 3 2,750 15th December 2017, 22:46
Last Post: Muttley
  [Text] Muttley - Stories Of Solace In Miniature Episode 1 Muttley 45 21,055 19th September 2017, 19:03
Last Post: Muttley