30 Minute Mixes needed for DnBTV Radio Show | Get Mixin'

8 Replies, 1551 Views

[Image: resourcemintxtbar.jpg] Needs Your Mix!

I Need A 30 Minute Mix From YOU!!! To Take Part In a Friendly Battle / Mix Competiton.

I Am Taking The First Hour Of RESOURCE On DnBTV & Dedicating It to Letting People Hear New DJ's & Thier Mixes. I Am Going to play 2 DJ's mixes Head 2 Head!!!

HERE'S WHAT I NEED FROM YOU!

1 - 30 minute mix of any form of Drum&Bass / Jungle / Mash Up / Hip Hop ..... MUST be 30 Minutes.. no more than. (a few seconds is ok... maybe even 31 minutes ..but you get the idea.)

Your 30 Minutes of Funk Needs To Be Encoded At 128k MP3. [Please Make Sure The Sound Levels Are Normalized As Best As You Can]

HERE'S WHAT YOU GET!!!

Your Mix Being Played On DnBTV | Audience Knows Your Name And Where You Are From, etc.

The Winner Will Recieve a $20 Gift Certificate To DSW Records For New Tunes (or not so new) Courtesy of [Image: resourcemintxtbar.jpg] & DSW Records1-888-MIX-JOCK TO ORDER WORLDWIDE

BIG UPS To Yourself For a Job Well Done On RESOURCE & DnBTV.com

HOW THE WINNER IS DETERMINED!!!

The Winner Of The RESOURCE MIX BATTLE Is Determined By The Response Or Votes One Gets On The DrumnBassTV.com Chat Room (Found here) DnBTV CHAT Or From AOL Instant Messneger IM's To Us Here At AIM NAME : 'RESOURCEATL' During The Show. .
So Make Sure Your Buddies Get In There And Help Ya Out!! There Is No Sign Up For The Chat Room But Please Have Java Installed.

The Winner Will Be Announced In The Last 30 Min of The Show

HOW TO SEND YOUR MIX

Send An Email To [email protected] With The Subject 'MIX COMP' & Give Me This Information Please

DJ Name:
Email Address (If Using Different Email):
How You Would Like To Get The Mix To Me:
Other Info You'd Like Me To Add When/If I Play Your Mix

I Can Recieve It Through AOL Instant Messenger , My AIM Screen Name Is 'DiNovoSound'

Or You Can Link Me To A Place Where I Can Download It (FTP or something to that effect)

OTHER IMPORTANT INFO

I CAN'T PLAY EVERY MIX THAT IS SENT. I Only Can Play Up To 2-4 Mixes A Show Depending On Special Guests, etc.

I Will Let You Know If Your Mix is To Be Played The Monday Before The Show. The Choice Of Who's Mix Will Be Determined By Myself DiNovo, Brandon B, Edo, Richard Escher, Disciple 13 & Others Associated With DnBTV.
lll|||| ÐiNovo ||||lll

[Image: badge.gif]
[Image: bios-digital.gif]
sounds good man, I'll get one to you
[Image: BCL_radio_banner.jpg]
please do.. I have a bnunch of stuff from around the globe... im really looking forward to this...

and for those who have seen and heard this many times before.. its not nothing new, you're right! But, I'm just trying to find some new talent out there and give some of those who dont have promo skills some proper attention. I know tons of DJs that have great promo skills and they suck and matchin a beat. But I'm trying to to find the ones who are indeed good at their trade and show 'em some love.
lll|||| ÐiNovo ||||lll

dinovo Wrote:please do.. i have a bnunch of stuff from around the globe... im really looking forward to this...

and for those who have seen and heard this many times before.. its not nothing new, you're right! but, i'm just trying to find some new talent out there and give some of those who dont have promo skills some proper attention. i know tons of djs that have great promo skills and they suck and matchin a beat. but i'm trying to to find the ones who are indeed good at their trade and show 'em some love.

Xyxthumbs

might be worth putting a plug on the main forum
or i can move this thread there if you like?

Wave
statto Wrote:might be worth putting a plug on the main forum
or i can move this thread there if you like?

Wave

yes please do!!! that would be greatly apprec!!
lll|||| ÐiNovo ||||lll

ok so

[Image: scatter.gif]
hmmm
might make another attempt at recording a mix...
i sent an email just now Cool
got it.. and hope to get your mix soon and into the pool of stuff we have. NEXT SHOW IS AUGUST 24th @ 6PM EST
lll|||| ÐiNovo ||||lll

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX Moodymann plays Motown - Carhartt WIP Radio Show #145 +ToRMeNT+ 1 2,239 22nd June 2020, 12:09
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Subtle Audio Show on ItsTooLoud Radio - Nov ARCHIVE inside Code 25 15,623 8th November 2016, 23:24
Last Post: Code
  RELEASE FL - The Vignette Dairy Farm (23 Minute Fugue) Muttley 2 1,552 5th October 2016, 09:53
Last Post: Muttley
  Sciwax Radio Show February 2nd dx266net 0 2,088 7th February 2014, 12:58
Last Post: dx266net
  Every #RCFF radio show of 2013 now uploaded to my Soundcloud uncle dugs 0 2,388 14th January 2014, 20:00
Last Post: uncle dugs